Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:32:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Boycott EA!  (Read 2920 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
fraroc

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2010, 03:40:47 pm »

EA never really cared about the fans! They just release games that look good but are crap and take our money away from us. The reason why Ts2 was so good was that Will Wright and Maxis worked on it. The sims 3 would be PERFECT if Wright and Maxis worked on it, But NO EA had to go all loose cannon, Fire Will Wright AND Maxis and cut them out of TS3.

If EA really cared about the fans then we would have horses, motorboats, airplanes, and all sorts of cool things in our games! But EA just dosent care.

The reason why I want to boycott is that I want EA to show respect to the fans and give us what we want. Until then, I want EVERYBODY at THIS COMMUNITY to never buy another EA product ever again, If the NEXT EP comes out for TS3 DO NOT BUY IT!!!!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 04:05:52 pm »

It's everyone's personal choice to buy it or not. You may not like EA games or Sims 3, but that doesn't mean everyone else has to. You are welcome to your own opinion, but threads like this will do nothing but serve to fan a fire and start a flame fest.

Also, Sims 3 discussion does not belong in this section. This is the Sims 2 Discussion area.

Thread locked. Please do not open another one like this.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: