Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:01:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can sims get remarried without breaking up?  (Read 3442 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rumbecome

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2010, 07:34:58 pm »

Hello! I apologize if I am doing this wrong I hardly go to this site, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a cheat or a hack or something that would allow your sims to get married again! I LOVE my sims and they already got married once, but I want them to again? Any ideas? Thank you!!! cool
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 11:00:18 pm »

If you're handy with SimPE, you just check the "Engaged" checkbox in their relationship.  Leave everything else alone.  Your Sims will be frantic to tie the knot, even though they're already married!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 03:34:21 am »

Check Simlogical or Maty. Inge Jones has improved a mod over an object (Marry Arch) where Sims can marry whoever so many times they want.
If you can mod, you can do like I did, you can marry even sims that are not living in the lot (I marry Townies so that they simulate a normal life without having a proper house to live in - it saves a lot of space).
rumbecome

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 08:14:40 pm »

If you're handy with SimPE, you just check the "Engaged" checkbox in their relationship.  Leave everything else alone.  Your Sims will be frantic to tie the knot, even though they're already married!

Great idea! I'm a newbie with it but I'll try! Thank you!!!
rumbecome

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 08:15:10 pm »

Check Simlogical or Maty. Inge Jones has improved a mod over an object (Marry Arch) where Sims can marry whoever so many times they want.
If you can mod, you can do like I did, you can marry even sims that are not living in the lot (I marry Townies so that they simulate a normal life without having a proper house to live in - it saves a lot of space).

Oh okay!! That soudns good too!! Thank you!!!  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: