Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 12:23:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dress Code at Resteraunts?  (Read 3584 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rumbecome

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2010, 01:54:31 pm »

Hi! I'm new so I don't know much about this site, but I was wondering if anyone knew about some sort of cheat or hack that created a dress code for formal wear at a restaurant. I want to make a very fancy one, but townies in flip flops and shorts would sort of kill the mood, any ideas for making it so sims have to wear those  clothes? Thank you very much!  Grin
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 01:58:34 pm »

You could use TwoJeffs Visitor Controller to enforce a dress code. It has an option to force Sims to dress in whatever clothing category you want. It has many other useful features too; might be worth checking out.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 06:02:04 pm »

You could also use one of Inge's dress code signs. http://drealm.info/simlogical/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2_Dressing.htm You need BV or above for it to work. Just place it somewhere on the lot and it will force sims into formalwear when your activate it.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
rumbecome

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 08:11:27 pm »

You could also use one of Inge's dress code signs. http://drealm.info/simlogical/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2_Dressing.htm You need BV or above for it to work. Just place it somewhere on the lot and it will force sims into formalwear when your activate it.

Oh YES!!!! Thank you so so much! This is absolutely perfect! <3 Thank you!!!!!

You could use TwoJeffs Visitor Controller to enforce a dress code. It has an option to force Sims to dress in whatever clothing category you want. It has many other useful features too; might be worth checking out.

Thank you for answering! I may look into that as well  Grin

<admin edit: double posts merged, and user smacked with Joy's stolen foam pool noodle>
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 08:35:20 pm by Jenna » Logged
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 08:33:56 pm »

You're welcome. Smiley

In the future though, instead of double-posting, just edit your post with the 'Modify' link if you have something new to add.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: