Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:16:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sim gave birth to baby with clothes on?  (Read 5706 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2010, 01:51:58 pm »

My sim just gave birth to a baby with a little blue t shirt on with a pattern and little white socks? im sure I didnt install any infant defaults ? I dont know how to take it off. its cute but I prefer my babies with just diapers/nappies as the toddlers wear clothes. lol. any ideas how it got there? and how to take it off again?

Thank you very much in advance.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 01:54:57 pm »

Either an infant outfit wandered into your game with a downloaded house or one of your skintones has painted on clothes.

TheRaven might have hints on her site how to get rid of an infant outfit mesh: http://moonlightdragon.freeforums.org/index.php

As for skintones, you'd have to open up the one the baby is using with SimPE and see if the infant texture includes the outfit.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 09:34:23 am »

I knjow nothing about simpe and dont know where to look on theravens site? plus i need register which takes a day or two so it seems once its on the baby i cant remove it so easily then?  tongue

I just wish I had simple step by step iintstructions  Undecided
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 09:42:01 am »

Do you have a screenshot of the outfit?  Someone might be able to tell you exactly which file it is and how to disable it if we can see it.  Smiley

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 07:35:18 am »

Found a solution yet?

Sounds like a skintone to me. Especially if only a few babies get the outfit but not all.

Outfit overrides would normally put texture on the diaper too, and I don't think I've got any outfits like that... Then again, I've got more than enough, so without a picture I can't be too sure.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: