Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 09:55:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a request. (Updated)  (Read 5786 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ironicatheist

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2010, 04:57:27 pm »

So i like have no skill at making Sims, I've tried it, and all i can say is that there is no hope for me lol. So i was hoping someone would be nice enough to do it for me! I am sorry if i do anything wrong as i have never been able to get someone to do a request before. So will someone please do a self-sim of me?

Me:

also note the birthmark on my nose:
Sorry it's the best i can do.

hair is black:

Side shot: Sorry i just woke up.

Note: My eyes are green hazel You can make my sim's hair style whatever you want.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 05:31:07 pm by ironicatheist » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 05:11:50 pm »

Hopefully someone will be able to do this for you. I do have a favour to ask, though. Could you add a profile shot and let us know what your hair and eye colour are? It's not easy to see in the pictures. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
ironicatheist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 07:54:28 pm »

My eyes are hazel and my hair is black, the style of my hair doesn't matter.

Edit: Also i can't find any pictures that work as an avatar, there either too large or not an avatar?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 08:08:35 pm by ironicatheist » Logged
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 08:36:40 pm »

I think Joy was referring to simply adding a photo showing you from the side. They are very helpful for accuracy.

I have no idea how to add things like birthmarks but would be very happy to take on this request if you don't a sim without it. Perhaps another creator will be kind enough to add the birthmark after?  Btw, are your eyes hazel brown or hazel green? It's a little hard for me to tell.

Sims by Dasi:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2010, 09:46:42 pm »

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. As it explains in this sticky post, we need three shots to accurately do a self sim. One showing your full face, one 3/4 shot and a profile shot. The thread I linked you to will have examples showing what I mean.

Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2010, 10:32:00 pm »

I'd happily make the birthmark if you make the sim Dasi. I'd do an entire sim, but I've already taken 2 requests and don't really want to overload myself XD
So, if you do take the request, I'd just need a better picture of the birthmark.

I need more freetime.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2010, 10:45:18 pm »

Works for me Carl Cheesy, thanks & thanks for the clarification Joy.

Ironic as soon as you upload your side view shots and update me on the eye color I'll begin.

Sims by Dasi:

ironicatheist

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2010, 01:48:04 pm »

Works for me Carl Cheesy, thanks & thanks for the clarification Joy.

Ironic as soon as you upload your side view shots and update me on the eye color I'll begin.
Yo i uploaded that pic, also my eyes are green hazel. Need anything else?
ironicatheist

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2010, 01:54:58 pm »

I'd happily make the birthmark if you make the sim Dasi. I'd do an entire sim, but I've already taken 2 requests and don't really want to overload myself XD
So, if you do take the request, I'd just need a better picture of the birthmark.
I updated the pic of my birthmark it's the best i can do, please just try your best?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2010, 03:03:23 pm »

Instead of replying yourself (and, in effect, bumping your thread), please just use the modify button to add to your original post, please. Smiley

ironicatheist

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2010, 03:34:35 pm »

Instead of replying yourself (and, in effect, bumping your thread), please just use the modify button to add to your original post, please. Smiley
Sorry won't happen again!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2010, 04:05:18 pm »

Thank you. Good luck with your sim!

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2010, 09:11:30 pm »

Bit of bad news on my part. My computer has gotten some sort of virus thar makes the tab button move through the screen like lightening on its own and makes it impossible to open  and close any programs.  It is even blocking me from downloading any malware removal programs. After two days of trying to fix it, my comp finally crashed totally.  I don't want this to cause you to have to wait if there is someone else who wouldn't mind filling your request though.

I leave this request open for any other creators who wish to take it on & please accept my sincere apologies.

NOTE: If a miracle happens and I am able to bring my PC back to life & restore my sims games within the week (or before someone else takes this request on) I will do your sim asap. 

Sims by Dasi:

ironicatheist

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2010, 08:59:41 am »

Well that sucks, oh well, i do prefer sims 3 anyways.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: