Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 10:45:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Harleen Quinnzel  (Read 6417 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dizzygoogoodollie

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2010, 05:46:52 pm »

Dr. Harleen Francis Quinzel (AKA Batman's super villain and lover of the Joker Harley Quinn) is a fictional character, who was first introduced as a supervillainess on September 11, 1992, in the animated series Batman: The Animated Series, later adapted into DC Comics' Batman comic books. As suggested by her name (a play on the word "harlequin"), she is clad in the manner of a traditional harlequin jester. The character is a frequent accomplice and the girlfriend of Batman's nemesis the Joker, and is also a close ally of Poison Ivy.
The character was created by Paul Dini and Bruce Timm and was originally voiced by Arleen Sorkin in Batman: The Animated Series and its tie-ins. The character was portrayed by Hynden Walch on The Batman television series. In the Birds of Prey series, she was portrayed by actress Mia Sara, and by Sherilyn Fenn in the pilot episode.
IGN's 2009 list of the Top 100 Comic Book Villains of All Time ranked Harley Quinn as #45.

Okaaaay so basically i decided to make my own version of Harley! her appearance here is from when she was working for Arkham Asylum and loosely based on the portrayal of her in the animated episode "Mad Love". Soooo yeeeee anyways i hope you all like my version of Harley Smiley

None of the Content is made my me, the outfit can be downloaded on the following site:

http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ts2/
(original paysite) http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Jirka/downloads/details/category/sims2-sets-fashionmix/title/the-olsen-twins/id/722481/

* Harley Quinn.rar (5358.58 KB - downloaded 370 times.)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 08:47:40 am by dizzygoogoodollie » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 07:43:55 pm »

You may not link to the booty unless you also link to the original paysite. Can you please fix your post to include this? Thank you.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
dizzygoogoodollie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 08:48:11 am »

I've changed it now, is what i've done ok?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 11:15:24 am »

Yes, that's great. Thank you. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
PiperK1980

Abnormally Typical

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 06:21:06 pm »

Aww..I love Harley!! I watched the animated series as a tween so I fondly remember her debut. Ty so much!!

Will you be making any of the other ladies?

Click here to join The Animal Army! It's good for what ails ya!!

X-Men Fan? Join today!
dizzygoogoodollie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 06:51:14 am »

Thanks! I will be adding a few of my own sim ladies however only one will be a celebrity...i'm always open to new ideas and requests within reason Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: