Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:20:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You ever had one of those days...?  (Read 1929 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BillieJeanisNotMyLover

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2010, 10:17:58 pm »

Since this here's reserved for general ballyhoo, I thought I might have some fun! I'm sure you can relate to some of the situations I post up here and I'm sure I might relate to yours, so feel free to post some of your own situations on this thread if you feel like laughing at yourself.  Laugh

You ever had one of those days where you found out that you're really good at making a fool of yourself?

I know I had those days! I have a tendency to lean more towards the creative side of my mad little brain and less towards the logic side, which can be a blessing in some areas (such as art and dancing) and a curse in others (such as short-term memory). The short-term memory curse is evident in some of my posts on Insimenator and a few hours after my post, I'm like "Wtf was I talking about?!"  Escape For example, I recently had a little...*ahem* issue with building a hotel, and I was looking for a way to make the doors look more according to the time period. Then a good moderator told me about a mod that was already on MTS which I was semi-aware of; or rather, I was aware of its existence, but not its uses. As soon as I found that out, I had a "Homer Simpson" moment in my den. (For those not from the USA, that's like a spare living room) I'm sure some other uploaders/moderators that I came in contact with have similar stories with this one.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, feel free to share some of your silly stories!

- Lotsa Luv,
BillieJean
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: