Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 06:27:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Driveway recolors (FOUND)  (Read 3366 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« on: August 10, 2010, 03:37:08 pm »

I'm looking for working driveways that are recolored, any feedback would be great.  Not looking for a particular type or color, I'm looking for variety, so any recolors would be great, fake stone, brick, etc...

You'd think they would have added something to the driveways with Mansions and Gardens, and looking for recolors has only lead me to 2 new colors but I'd like more.  Any quick leads would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 11:56:46 pm by Paden » Logged

Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 03:41:27 pm »

How about the invisible driveway? You recolour the driveway to invisible and then you can make that area any colour you want. That way you are not limited to the recolours someone else made but to the flooring and terrain paints yo uhave in your game. And if placed in a garage, you can make it match the rest of the floor in the garage.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Daakness

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 07:46:38 pm »

Score 4 me @ least!  I like that one, thanx 4 the link.  One!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 08:43:35 pm by Daakness » Logged

Call it immaturity, call it condescending, or whatever.  I will respond to rudeness with the rudeness you deserve.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 08:14:01 pm »

Please do the following: Use proper capitalization. Use proper punctuation. Use proper words. Or, you can just go out the door and don't let it hit you in the butt on the way out. Also, do yourself a massive favour and read our rules about what is expected of the people that join and post on this site. Thank you and have a nice day.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Daakness

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 09:31:46 pm »

Grin Here are visible recolors if you still want.  I found a couple on the same site but the invisible driveway is better like Engram said.

Call it immaturity, call it condescending, or whatever.  I will respond to rudeness with the rudeness you deserve.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 09:33:01 pm »

Holy Crackers Engram; Thats absolutely perfect, thank you so much.  That's better than having multiple package files of driveway colors that I may or may not use....Am I allowed to ask for another wcif ? Like say roof recolors, I actually have a few recolors already but again not quite the variety I would like.  ...Daakness I thank you too, your right though, the invisible driveway is ideal.

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 11:55:20 pm »

Score for me at least!  I like that one, thanks for the link.  One!

OK, I normally don't do this, but since you obviously had no damn intention of learning how to post on this board properly, there is an example of how it ought to be done. Consider yourself warned and read the damn rules about posting. And keep your crappy PMs to yourself, in case you had any thoughts of chewing me out through that medium. And don't do it on the board, either.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: