Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 10:53:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF this Hair??? [FOUND]  (Read 1977 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
meekah

View Profile WWW
« on: August 06, 2010, 10:23:26 am »

Please help me find the hair in the pic below... Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks!

Answer:

The hair is #YU005, which was made by NewSea. The mesh was originally found on Newsea's old blog. NewSea's old blog is no longer active. So I had to download the "Diana" sim which has the hair and mesh included... "Diana" can found from the following link: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,103515.0.html (The pics on link page will show Diana with different hairstyles, but Diana actually comes with the hair in the pic above)

Then, i downloaded recolors of the hair, from the following link: http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=9230.0

**Note: You have to download the "Diana" sim for the hair to show up in your game because I could not find the original mesh anywhere else.**  If you follow the instructions above, then the hair and all the recolors should show up perfectly in your game. YAY

« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 04:48:04 pm by meekah » Logged
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 11:51:12 am »

Double post merged.  Please be sure not to reply to yourself, and use the "Modify" option at the upper right of your post.

Also, a link to the hair in question would also be helpful, since there are always people out there who are looking for the same exact item you are looking for, too.  If it's a pay item, please be sure to link to the original source and the file-sharing alternative link it can be found at. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: