Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 05:50:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: Hair Recolors (FOUND)  (Read 3036 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2010, 05:21:30 pm »

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anybody knew of any recolor's of this Peggy hair. This hair is adorable and I usually use it as my work-out hairstyle, but the color's in particular are not too appealing in my opinion. I'm looking for a Very Platinum Blonde, a Dark Chocolate Brunette, and a Very Ebony Black if possible. If anybody knows of any recolor's, please point me in the direction I need to get them. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance as always Insim!! Smiley

Hair Mesh 4310
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 03:03:44 pm by Cindra » Logged
CHEZPMRRICKS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 06:18:20 pm »

*link removed* Try this Hope url works for you and the right one you are looking for

*admin note: you may not link to the booty without also linking to the original paysite*
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 06:38:27 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 12:43:49 pm »

Thank you for the response CrazyModels. I know it is a PeggyZone hair Wink. I'm currently using this hair. I was looking for particular recolors of the hair. I've done a google search for recolors and came up short. I'm taking a wild guess and assuming there are none unfortunately. And, I don't use SimPe or anything like that to make them myself. I appreciate your help though. Smiley
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 01:06:42 pm by Cindra » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 01:05:31 pm »

CrazyModels, you can link to a pay item as long you also include a link to it where it can be gotten for free, if one exists (and there usually is, either on the booty or elsewhere).

Cindra, have you tried looking on GoS? If there are any recolours to be found, that would be the first place I would look, personally.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 01:29:16 pm »

Cindra, have you tried looking on GoS? If there are any recolours to be found, that would be the first place I would look, personally.

I'm checking out the Peggy recolors at GOS as we speak Joy. Thank you for reminding me of their abundance of hair recolors. Page 5 and still nothing with this hair yet. ::continues search::

CrazyModels yes I want just recolors of this hair. PeggyZone hair mesh 4310. I'm only looking for more appealing colors like platinum blond, dark brunette, and very black. Thank you for all your help. Smiley
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 01:36:53 pm »

Maybe these recolors? Here is one, too.

(I just googled "peggy 04310" Wink)

Also, it's possible the hair might also operate under another name at GoS. Peggy operates with 3 different numbers, in fact (dunno why. Thought it was two, but got a surprise when I downloaded some of the free hairs... The file name has a number, the mesh has one, and the download number, or something like that). So it's possible there are recolors under another name at GoS or on a blog. Bloggers from GoS tend to nouk or pooklet hairs from Peggy all the time. Like the above one.

I know rissastyles has (had) a lot of peggy recolors. Site is down at the moment, but I think she is also at simscave, with her own section.

And remember, it's 04310 - not 4310. I searched without the "0" first, and only got the first link.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 01:52:05 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 02:23:33 pm »

Oh my Theraven thank you very very much. I was in fact searching without the 0. I never knew it made that big of a difference. But when I googled it the first time I didn't even get your first link. How odd, anyway I appreciate your help. You are truely a WCIF expert Cheesy. I really appreciate everybody's efforts in helping me. Thanks again Insim!! Smiley
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2010, 02:24:40 pm »

I looked at the picture site, too. Shows up as first or second picture Wink

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: