Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 12:19:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Back again....  (Read 1424 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Takara
Lurker

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2010, 12:38:03 am »

Well I'm back, although I could have sworn I had an account on here :\ Not that poking the lost password with various emails turned up anything, ah well back once more. So damned if I remember my original username on here, it was probably Avara or Tinith though given the time frame of my life I signed up in, hence being Tinith now... Even if that isn't my latest alias. EDIT: Hmm seems I never got around to joining this side in fact, heh trust me. Seems I stuck to using my ancient name of Takara for the sims, amusingly I never thought I was still using that given that dates back to Sims 1 era...

Anyway... So I've been busy since last I was around these here forums, I've moved three times. Had and lost a job, had my partition remover glitch on me. Which wasn't fun at all, I'm still recovering from it deciding I'd told it to remove my C drive partition and not my E drive partition... And I definitely set it to do the latter... Of course next time I won't tell it to do something like that right before I go to sleep heh.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 12:48:49 am by Tinith » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: