Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 03:12:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF a hair similar to this???  (Read 4741 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
cill8

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2009, 10:17:19 pm »

New Question:  Does anyone know of a hair similar to this one?  I really do need one that is more similar that the one I asked for in the questinon below.  Thanks for any help!

(old question...below)
I'm super sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, because I'm sure that it is.  But, I found this hairstyle and I need it's mesh in order to install recolors.  I looked over the entire thread, but I'm either over looking it or it doesn't exist or it has been moved?  WCIF a link or an alturnative link.  Please help!  I've searched ages for a hair like this one....and now I can't download it after I've found it!
Here is the link to the hair: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,45350.0.html
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 02:37:27 pm by cill8 » Logged
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 10:38:25 pm »

I don't think the original creator realized that the hair mesh isn't available to be downloaded. I suggest you try getting in touch with the creator to see if she/he can upload the hair mesh again.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
cill8

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 10:55:02 pm »

That might be nearly impossible, as the creator hasn't logged on since January according to their profile.  If anyone has it and can send it to me, however, that'd be ok I think? 

EDIT: tried to contact via PM (only method available) and said their inbox was full . . .
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 11:32:45 pm »

Perhaps this conversion will do as well?

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=45409

cill8

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 02:39:19 pm »

Does anyone know where I can find a hair that is really close to the one in the picture on the main post?  Thanks for the help on the other question, but, mts rejected my sim and it might have been because of the particular hair just wasn't cutting it. So, I need something wayy more similar... Thanks!
Link to picture just incase you missed the picture in main post: http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo218/depposbournefan/quentin5.jpg
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 07:07:55 pm »

What about the one rwills pointed you to? Did you see it?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
cill8

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 10:39:35 pm »

yes, I did.  However, when I used it in correlation with my sim, mts said it wasn't a good enough resemblence.  Now, using the eyes of others, I've gotten the face of my sim pretty spot on, but w/o this hair, I don't think i'll be able to make it work.

Maybe i could request it? . . ..
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2009, 05:12:00 am »

you could always do that yes. Or you could just upload your sim with the hairstyle you already have here - we don't have restrictions on uploads the way MTS do and resemblances are very subjective anyway: one person might think it looks spot on but another might think it doesn't look quite right

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
cill8

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2009, 08:13:46 am »

Well if I can't get it in another attempt, then I might just start to upload here also.  I only upload there because thats' where all my stuff is.
hktpublic

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2010, 11:25:26 am »

I hear several noob alerts ringing around me since this topic hasn't been replied to in an year, but I believe I have this mesh - since I positively downloaded it from a free site, I just don't remember which one, is it alright to share my copy of it here? I won't upload it to server, but is there any other restriction on sharing my copy of it?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2010, 12:01:18 pm »

No, we don't share content without the original creator's permission here.

hktpublic

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2010, 02:09:11 pm »

So an MTS link is fine right?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2010, 04:12:28 pm »

Yes, a link to MTS is fine, but consider how old this thread is before posting it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: