Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 01:13:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unlearning tai chi  (Read 2873 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
alipei

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2010, 09:26:34 am »

I have a nice young couple who are making their way in simland.  During college they learned how to perform tai chi.  Now THEY DO IT ALL THE TIME!  Is there anyway to have them unlearn it?
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 06:34:37 pm »

I don't think they can unlearn it. Try pescado's antivacationactions http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=9586.0

This way they won't do it outside the appropriate location, so they should stop doing it on the home lot.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
alipei

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 01:34:46 pm »

Thanks, I'll give it a try.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 10:27:02 pm »

Or try the (unsupported) insim machine, which has functions to set/remove skills like Tai Chi  Wink

Find me on moonlight <3
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 09:12:59 am »

Or you can pick up several of Mr Squinge's vacation mods to allow only certain vacation behavior in their respective 'hoods. For example, Sims can only perform tai chi in China and not anywhere else, perform slap dances in the Mountains 'hood (forgot what it's called) and not anywhere else and perform the thumbs up behavior only in the Twikkii Island 'hood and not anywhere else.

Squinge's No Autonomous Tai Chi - Works with AL/MG. There are several other mods in that section (EP6) that deals with slap dancing and a few vacation-related behaviors.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: