Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 03:23:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: really fancy victorian grand piano  (Read 1639 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
thepianomaster

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2010, 12:25:07 pm »

hi everyone, i am desperately looking for an antique GRAND piano with elegant legs and ornate details. If any one knows where to find one please provide a link
i'd much appreciate any help I,v looked every where i know please help.

pic of what i mean
        *Admin note: Please do not hotlink*
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 12:51:31 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 12:53:27 pm »

I have removed your hotlink. As this sticky post (which you will see at the top of nearly every section here) states, hotlinking to any imaged constitutes as bandwidth theft and is not permitted here (and on many sites). What you need to do is save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your own account on whatever third party image host you use (Photobucket, Imageshack, Tinypic or whatever).

I have also removed the hotlinks in your others posts. Please take a moment to read sticky post on hotlinking I have linked you to here.

Edit: I found a couple of decorated Victorian style pianos on VitaSims ($$).

There's one (including some recolours) in their Romance Saloon (pay link) and on the booty (romancesalon.rar)

Another in their Dining Room Music set (pay link) and on the booty (musicdiningroomset.rar)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 01:12:51 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
thepianomaster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 07:42:33 pm »

Thank you so much these are just what I'v been looking for. I'm very sorry about the hotlinking, I'm not exactly what you would call a "computer wizz" so i was a little confused with what hotlinking is plus, at the speed my dialup internet it just makes it impossible for me to upload anything. I'll just exclude pictures next time and be more descriptive with words.

thank you for your help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: