Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:20:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims Sickness Animation Mod  (Read 15010 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Monk420

FEAR ME FOR I SHALL RULE MY SIMS!

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2010, 09:50:24 pm »

I would like to have a mod were you can click on your sim and in the menu be a button that plays the sickness animation that sims do when pregnant and have morning sickness or have the flu, I would put this request in Squiges mod request section because he mad mods similar to this but its closed for the time being. I have all EPs and SPs except Glamor Life and Holiday.

Today I sit here wondering if I shall be a fireman today or a ghost hunter or maybe a doctor instead of just crafting potions to turn imaginary friends real.....
Ancabee
Doesn't RTFM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 06:40:54 am »

I think you can do this with the insimenator mod. =D

I just put mine back onto my game actually, so I'm not 100% sure..>.<
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 08:49:16 am »

I believe that Squinge's mod, " Hula & More" has the animations you would want for someone being ill.

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,9544.0.html

There's also a mod for throwing up here if you don't already have it:

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,10317.0.html

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Monk420

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 10:43:29 pm »

Thanks Kinnika  Cheesy

Today I sit here wondering if I shall be a fireman today or a ghost hunter or maybe a doctor instead of just crafting potions to turn imaginary friends real.....
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 11:47:18 pm »

The request section in Squinge's part of the forum will be closed indefinitely, although I have had a text or two in the past couple of days with proof that the Pookins is, indeed, alive.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 08:16:59 am »

Ah, that's too bad. Squinge has always been one my favorite modders.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
RedMist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 12:38:38 pm »

Squinge is a traitor, he prefer The Sims 3 !
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 02:19:40 pm »

Squinge is a traitor, he prefer The Sims 3 !

Um, no, he's not a traitor. He's having some personal issues right now that are preventing him from being able to create or work on any mods for the foreseeable future, as I have explained to you once before. Squinge has worked tirelessly for years making a ton of mods for everyone to download for free, so he's entitled to a little personal downtime. Even just a small amount of gratitude would be in order instead of flinging labels at him. Try to get your facts straight before calling anyone here, especially members of the staff, traitors.

Even if he does prefer TS3, it's his right to make that choice and we won't accept anyone being called a traitor or any other name for preferring either game.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 09:33:58 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 02:56:58 pm »

Well said, CJ!

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2010, 04:16:32 pm »

Red Mist, I highly advise that you STFU before you get your silly ass dropped into a fatal database error and lose your account here. Squinge has a LIFE outside of Sims, something that I wonder if you, in fact, have. He's given freely and happily of his time to make stuff for both games and if you can't accept the fact that the man needs time for his own living, then you need to step away from the computer and maybe even sell the fraggin thing, and get some outside experience that does not include a bunch of friggin pixels in a God-blasted video game. And if you think my language is harsh right now, then you know nothing of how I can really sling it. I make Al Swearengen look like a carmalite nun when I go off because someone slung crap like you are at someone I consider to be a close friend.

Monk420

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2010, 08:00:04 pm »

When i went to his mods request section, Jenna said she has chained him to his desk so he can work non stop. Maybe you can use your sling skills to free him Paden lol.

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2010, 08:29:46 pm »

Nah, I freed him from Jenna and have him chained to a bar serving drinks in the staff section. Keeps him out of trouble and Jenna well-refreshed.

RedMist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2010, 01:27:43 pm »

I wasn't serious, just it was a silly joke.

Ok, I'll shut my mouth.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2010, 06:14:41 am »

Walk very carefully with what you said about Mr Squinge.

He does play Sims 3 a bit, but he's not into it as much as some folks are. I like Sims 3 and have done quite a bit of modding. I sometimes share my personal stash of mods with the community if I think someone could benefit from them.

As stated previously in a stickied post, he is not going to consider any new requests or updates.

Thread locked

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: