Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:10:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zebra  (Read 6232 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hydromancerx

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2010, 05:11:40 pm »

This is something I had been hold on to for awhile and have been using for my own personal use. Its basically a ZT2 Zebra that I converted in a sculpture. I hope its ok to post. If not I will take it down.

Note its made from the china vase so no expansions required.

* hydrozebra.jpg (98.16 KB, 600x450 - viewed 26738 times.)
* hydrozebra.rar (26.82 KB - downloaded 1545 times.)
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 05:47:06 pm »

Its basically a ZT2 Zebra that I converted in a sculpture. I hope its ok to post. If not I will take it down.

Our current policy only covers converting objects between TS2 and TS3, and it's various Expansion packs. Given that we host a number of things here that've been converted from other games (wallpapers, floors, paintings, cars, clothes, etc.), I think these should be alright.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Hydromancerx

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 06:06:25 pm »

Oh good. Back in the day I tried to uploaded them to MTS but they would not let me since they were from ZT2. I am glad I can finally share them.

I find it a bit ironic though since MTS allowed Tazmanoregon to post various extracted ZT2 animals.

EDIT: It looks like they have since been removed from MTS, but they were up for years.

Note these should not be any of the same species he did. Since at the time I was trying to fill in stuff he had not made yet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: