Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:36:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: Mod For Pregnancy Weight Gain  (Read 6851 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
NicoleRaye

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2010, 11:21:35 am »

Is there even one made out there? While pregnant sims can over-eat and the fitness meter can read them getting fatter, there's no virtual change. They won't virtually change until after they have the baby. So, is there a mod where the sim can virtually gain weight during the pregnancy?
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 11:32:49 am »

Actually, the InSimenator (and the Simblender, I'm sure) can do this. It can manipulate a Sim's weight with a "Health" toy where you have the option to control whether a Sim is "Fit", "Default" (normal weight) or "Overweight".

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,100226.0.html
Note: Even thought the InSim says it's unsupported doesn't mean it doesn't work.

http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=20.0

I'm sure that each of those items, though (that make up the Blender and the InSim), are found separately and can be downloaded separately, as well. But I'm not 100% sure about that.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 11:49:14 am »

Note: Even thought the InSim says it's unsupported doesn't mean it doesn't work.

But it does mean you use the Insimenator mod at your own risk. Feel free to use it, just be aware of this. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
NicoleRaye

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 10:53:04 am »

Thanks kinnika and caffeinated.joy! I already had the Insimenator in my game and never thought to use it on my pregnant sims lol DOH2, however when I used the health adjuster on a pregnant tester sim there was still no change. Her fitness meter changed, but she didn't change virtually.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 10:58:17 am »

It's not only you. I have the same problem with mine. I have tried it with both the Simblender and INSIM.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
NicoleRaye

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 11:10:09 am »

Well I'm glad to know that my game isn't alone in this. LoL, I would've felt singled out  Cry  But on a more serious note, I hope there's a way this can be done. I'm trying to prepare for a story.
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 12:42:11 pm »

Wow. Maybe you have something that's conflicting with the health adjuster for some reason. I hope you find the problem. But don't give up hope on finding a health adjuster elsewhere and "sold separately". Like I said, there may be individual adjusters out there somewhere!

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 12:48:06 pm »

Have you tried changing them into another outfit?

No longer active
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2010, 12:56:24 pm »

Like BlooM suggested, try changing the outfit. If you use either the Sim Blender or Insim mod to change the health state and nothing happens, then chances are (especially if you're using a custom outfit) they're wearing clothes that don't have a fat morph. There are a number of custom outfits like that (all of aikea_guinea's clothes for example).

NicoleRaye

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2010, 12:00:44 am »

Yeah I just tried that and every outfit she puts on is still the default body fitness. Even without her being pregnant a mojority of her clothes have fat morphs.

P.S. My apologies for this thread turning into more of a "How To.." That was not intended at all.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2010, 12:15:34 am »

Not a problem. Quite often when someone posts a WCIF for a mod it turns into a matter of them not knowing they've been doing something wrong in their game, or what they want the mod for can be fixed already. Smiley

In the end, if it helps you get to where you need to be, then all is good.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2010, 02:44:15 am »

She has to be fat before she gets pregnant, or she won't start to look fat until after the baby is born - even with the insimenator. Believe me, I've tried... Undecided

So there might still be need for a mod that lets her gain weight (turn fat) while pregnant.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
NicoleRaye

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2010, 11:17:21 am »

Thanks Theraven. Hopefully there's one already made somewhere out there, but if not I'll stick with making her fat before she gets pregnant.

P.S. Thanks to everybody for your help thus far!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: