Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 04:14:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buyable and Sellable and useable Cold and Flu Medication Bottles  (Read 2077 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Demonica

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2010, 05:59:25 pm »

Hello everyone,

I have been looking for something like this forever, and a Medicine Cabinet or Grannies Soup just won't do.
Unless someone knows about an already existing download and is kind enough to send me the link, I have the following request:

I want to build a hospital, and / or a pharmacy. But I need, to make it all as real as possible, a little bottle with medication that cures the flu, the cold, and, maybe pneumonia (although that is really rare with my Sims). It should be buyable and sellable and available on Communitylots as well as in the regular Buy Catalog.

I would really, really be grateful if anyone has the mad skillz to make an object like that.

Thanks a lot, and again, if anyone already knows about an existing and working Medication, please let me know.

Have a great day, and just for all the awesome Modders and Meshers out there: You rock!

Cheers
Demonica
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: