Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 09:46:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Moveobjects on problem  (Read 3458 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
gdyna

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2010, 07:10:14 pm »

When I use move objects on and try to move my sims to a different spot in the game, they always end up in the floor.  Example:  I had my sims swing on the swing, when I tried to move them after I got them as high as I wanted them next to another sim that was using the kick bag so it looked liked they were kicked, they sank down to the ground. Part of the body above ground and part under.  Can anyone help? Undecided
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 07:20:35 pm »

Some poses, especially those above or under the ground (like the swings or swimming) will do this. Nothing much to be done with that - unless you know how to use OMSPs. The shiftable AL ones are great for this, as they can get your sim in almost any hight you want.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
gdyna

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 07:36:34 pm »

Thats just one of the scenarios.  I happens with every move I try to make.  I tried to move a sim from the couch to look like they were sitting on the coffee table, they ended up under the table with maybe a hint of their head poking through the table.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 08:49:49 pm »

Theraven's reply applies to that situation too. There are objects in the game that were not intended to be used as seating and won't function as seating when you move sims to them. In cases like that, you'll see the exact behavior you've described. In those situations, using one of the OMSPs is the only way around it.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: