Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 06:57:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Making some crib deco objects usable  (Read 2733 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« on: August 27, 2010, 06:57:00 am »

I wondered if anyone with some more knowledge in animation and/or object modding than I have could help me with making a couple of things usable.  

I'm talking about these two:

They're not standard crib height (which would look weird), but more of height with Bloom's incubator or Snowstorm's bassinet.
I thought the check-up animation and modified changing table anims from Bloom&Rebecah's incubator might fit well with the warming bed, and just the modified changing table anims for the incubator.
Maybe new and better animations, if possible. Maybe even some animated textures on the warming bed.
I think it's also possible to animate the hand "doors" on the incubator to look like they're open. A little tweaking of the glass texture and it'll work. The door glass is a separate mesh part from the glass box.
And crib options for infants only.

Right now I only have them as deco objects, and they work well as such (for my uses), but it would be great to have them as working objects, too.

(the base meshes are from free mesh sites, available for free use. I took them heavily down in poly and modified them to my liking)

If anyone is willing to help me with it, please let me know, and I'll upload the files (if my computer decides to co-operate) Smiley

I'm willing to assist with making the meshes ready for animation and such things, but I'm a noob when it comes to the animation bit...
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 07:12:09 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 02:52:29 pm »

Making animations are timekilling projects but possible.(the sim animation that is, objects are alot easier.)
The problem is to write the coding, becca is the only one that can pull this off i think as i am a noob when it comes to that.

No longer active
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: