Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:22:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Default Replacement  (Read 4660 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
codenameray

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2010, 11:10:42 am »

(Srry for my English, it is not my nattive)

Hi guys.
What are the best default replacements for zombie, vampire, werewolf etc.?
Maybe you could give some links for the best of them you have ever seen or used?
I am going to replace all monsters in-game so i am looking for good skins. Also it is just interesting to me just to have a look on them.

Also, I've got some questions to you on the same topic. Maybe they are stupid but I am here at the first time and I dont know a lot of things.

Look here:

I've found this beautiful default werewolf skin replacement
<admin edit: link to insimadult removed - Default replacement were-wolf skintone, by Spookymuffin>

So, if I will use it will it be suitable for bodybuilder or athlete sim? I mean, will the bodybuilder stay bodybuilder if he is just using a bodybuilder clothes, not skin? So, bodybuilder will not be a bodybuilder only in shower, am i right?
Srry, cant explain better... troubles with Eng. ((( I am studyng it only for a year.
Well, but i think u understand the question.

And one more thing.

Look at this mod plz:
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=92042&c=1&ht=0&page=1&pp=25#startcomments

Maybe someone is using it and can explain me this: if I will use it and if I will create a sim with a costume skin, my costume skin will stay the same with this mode or this VampireInvisibleSkin will set sim skin as Maxis default normal skin?

Well, thnx u very much if u reply me.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 02:41:21 pm by Jenna » Logged
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 02:40:39 pm »

Just to remind you, as we are PG-13 here, we don't allow linking to adult sites. I've edited your post to remove the link to InSimAdult.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
GreenK

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 03:59:28 pm »

Finally Delurks!

GOS has some good stuff

You can't see me, cause I'm lurking in the shadows...taking your children
codenameray

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 07:52:21 am »

OMG! Thank u very much!
Your link is very usefull! I've already download a few skintones from there.
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 09:55:12 am »

This is funny, because I know that I have made some great default replacements in the past. The funny part is I have had them so long, I can't remember which default replacements I have made. I don't know if body hair is one of them, but if it is ~ that is one of my faves. But I think for the most part, my best replacements have been useless Maxis objects. I'm kind of worried about downloading skintones ~ unless they're Warlokk's or Beosboxboy's ~ and even then, I believe they're Body Shapes, not Skintones. Plus, they're add-on's, not considered default replacements.

The worst default replacement was something I did by accident ~ if you can call it a default replacement. I had downloaded some themed set (names will not be mentioned to protect the guilty). The set had completely overwritten the white statue of the female version of "David". Ticks me off, too. Because shortly after that, I created a museum and needed to use it. So, now I don't know how to fix it, unless I erase the set, in which case, I really do like certain things that's included within it.

But, C'est la Vie! You live, you learn. Sometimes when you download, you roll the dice.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: