Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 05:48:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF. a studio,spinet, or small (short) type of PIANO  (Read 5975 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
thepianomaster

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2010, 01:58:07 pm »

hey it's me again, i don't mean to bother you again but for at least a year i'v been searching for a studio or spinet piano for the sims 2.
its a type of upright piano thats quite a bit shorter vertically than an antique upright piano, since my dial up won't let me use third party image hosting sites
the best i can do is say that if you search for spinet piano or studio piano on google image search lots of pics will come up of the type of piano i'm looking for.

thanks for any help and have a nice day Grin
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 02:08:40 pm »

I googled "spinet piano sims" and got this lot up. Looks like there is a piano much like the one you're looking for included with the lot. It's about 1/3 down the page "Mobel", here. Cottage livingroom.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Spartle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 04:24:51 pm »

I googled "spinet piano sims" and got this lot up. Looks like there is a piano much like the one you're looking for included with the lot. It's about 1/3 down the page "Mobel", here. Cottage livingroom.
Thanks for that second link.  I love it. Rock
thepianomaster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 10:16:46 pm »

its awesome but not at all what i'm looking for. what i mean is a retro/vintage apartment sized piano that rather than having the regular tall case, its shorter.
like the ones you see in newer schools across Canada and USA.

thanks anyway Cheesy
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 02:51:00 am »

Well I didn't ask but wow what a find! Thanks for the effort Raven Smiley.

Sims by Dasi:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 02:55:58 am »

well, I've never been anywhere near the US or Canada, so I wouldn't know unless you put up a picture of the type you want.

Glad someone else found something Wink

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
megativity13

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2010, 11:37:06 am »

actually, the second link theraven gave is a piano with a short case.
http://www.tarox4sims2.de/moebel.html  cottage living room

there's a really small (1 tile) piano by katy76 at simscave (must register/log in)
http://www.simscave.com/index.php?topic=1679.0

feed the hungry while testing your vocabulary
thepianomaster

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2010, 09:11:26 pm »

first of all i must thank theraven for finding that antique piano from the cottage set, i downloaded it and its beautiful but still not what i'v been looking for. what i mean is like a 50s, 60s, 70s, or 80s studio piano. basically think the basegame upright piano but simpler and way shorter. try searching studio piano on google and see what images come up, as i understand that most people don't know what the names of all the different piano types are.
Oh!, and megativity13 thanks for the link to the mini piano, the pic only loaded a quarter of the way (dial up) so i don't know what it looks like but i downloaded it and will test it out tonight
PS. my dial up is so stubborn that it won't let me upload on 3rd party image hosting sites Headwall so i cant have images, sorry Cry

thanks everyone i appreciate all your help so far YAY.
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2010, 11:01:19 pm »

I did a search for piano over at MTS.

The link is what I came up with.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
thepianomaster

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2010, 08:27:11 pm »

thanks EKozski, but i'v searched many times on MTS for pianos shocked, but i appreciate your effort to help Cheesy
Ursine

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2010, 11:11:04 pm »

The piano in the living room from the "I love Lucy" show.  It looks similar to a spinet, but with more keys.  It was placed between their front door and the bedroom door, in front of the window.  (look past the sofa)
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2010, 12:01:25 am »

This does little to help the OP find the object they're looking for. Also, please look at the date of the last post before adding anything and refrain from raising the dead, unless you have something new to add (like where pianomaster can find a spinet for their game).

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2010, 08:43:50 pm »

Ms. Head, meet Ms. Desk. Ms. Desk, meet Ms. Head. Now, when the two of you meet, I want it to be a good sharp crack so that you don't feel tempted to repeat the thumpage or it could get rather loud and painful and then Mr. Pillow will have to step in between the two of you to smother the tensions. We don't want that to happen, now do we? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: