Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 10:36:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adult Street Gang Career  (Read 1875 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kinnika

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2010, 11:12:24 am »

It kind of frustrates me that while building my Crimeville 'hood, I cannot find any adult street gang careers ~ only street gang careers for teens!

I know there's a Drug Dealer career out there ~ that's not what I'm asking for, by the way (although I do have that one bookmarked).

If someone could help me out and create an adult gang career, that would be greatly appreciated. You could start them out as a bagman and work them through the ranks (whatever they may be like soldier, initiator, overseer, 2nd in command etc.) to becoming the head honcho. I'm not real picky about ranks, or the names of them (in fact, in my example, I have a few redundant names for ranks ~ hence, that was why it was just an example). I leave that to the creator, unless someone would like me to specify. But I am flexible and would kind of like the surprise.

I hope someone can help me. If someone has heard of an adult version of this career, however, please let me know where to find it. And of course, if it's on an adult site, PM me with the link.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 09:45:20 am by kinnika » Logged

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: