Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 07:36:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF wrecked cars?  (Read 4934 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« on: August 31, 2010, 04:21:21 am »

I'm looking for wrecked cars (the type that looks like they've just been in a car crash, not the scrapyard/fix-it-yourself type).

I'm looking for any type of cars, but preferably driveable ones, and it would be really nice if there also was a non-wrecked version of the cars, too. I mostly want the type of cars that would fit for a family (and no, I'm not going to let everyone in LFB die a horrible death in a car crash).

I know about the Sims2carsource, VPN, vovilliacorp (will look through them when Norton isn't slowing down my entire system, but if you do know some links from there, I'm more than happy Wink), and FreshPrince at MTS2 (I've already looked through his cars at MTS, finding a couple of goodies). I found one here at insim (at pg 2 or 3 in custom objects), and I've also done some searches at MTS2 and Google, but didn't come up with much.

Thanks for any help Smiley

« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 04:47:09 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 05:29:06 am »

Check out this thread at GOS-and there are cars scattered throughout the thread:

http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=11288.0

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 06:00:37 am »

Not quite what I'm after. I'm talking more like in style with this one. You know - Cars that still looks a bit new (aka. not grungy from rust), but in more of a beat-up car crash style. I'm planning to use them in some car crash scenes, you see.

But thanks for posting Smiley

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 09:44:07 am »

You probably already have these guys (noted that you went here already), but I thought I'd send you this link, just in case you happened to miss one of them. I looked everywhere. These aren't easy to come by and I am with you ~ I could really use these junker cars, as well. Maybe we should request more.

http://nene.modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=damaged&go=Go&gs=1&f=432&gs=1

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=405987

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 10:29:29 am »

I did a search for "damaged", yes, and the second link is for sims 3 Wink

I'd love more bumper cars... I don't mind if they're only deco, or deco versions of a normal car. I know how to do posing Wink
There are just too few to choose from...

Hmm... maybe I'll have to make some deco versions myself... Don't have the skills to do a drivable car yet...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 10:39:12 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 03:42:07 pm »

Sims 3!? Are you serious? Too bad. Oh, well.

I have a few deco cars I use to fill up some of my car-freak Sims' back yards. I am also hoping to find a way to run a car restoration shop for classic (80's) cars. That would be cool.

Well, here's luck to you on your hunt. If you find more, let me know, too, please.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 09:56:47 pm »

I'll be looking into this... I could always use crashed cars (mostly to torment my poor sims for photoshoots) If I find anything I'll let you know.

Find me on moonlight <3
mookie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2010, 06:35:25 pm »

There are several on Vovillia on page 5 of their car section . There is an '08 Navigator and a 1992 Camaro , as well as another one on that page. They are clearly labeled as damaged in the header. Hope that you are able to get into their site, seems to be functioning well as of now, best of luck!
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2010, 07:29:33 pm »

I just went on that site, and I'd say that it was nearly impossible to locate, I actually gave up.

Find me on moonlight <3
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2010, 07:58:18 pm »

Really? I just found a few without even really looking hard. I imagine you need to register to see the full contents of the thread.

2008 Lincoln Navigator Damaged
1992 Chevrolet Camaro Damaged
Euros (Damaged)
1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Damaged)

Mookie, in the future, it would be appreciated if you link to the site/threads in question when responding to a WCIF topic, instead of just making them hunt down the site and then dig through it to find the object you've already locate.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 01:55:05 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2010, 08:35:57 pm »

The second link is the same as the first... hah.

But thanks, I couldn't find those! :O

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2010, 12:56:23 am »

Thanks a bunch, Joy Cheesy

My site:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2010, 01:53:33 pm »

The second link is the same as the first... hah.

But thanks, I couldn't find those! :O

All I did was go to the site in question and navigate to the page mentioned, then use the browser's "Find" utility to search for "damaged". I repeated the process on every page to make sure I got them all. Using a site's search engine, or, failing that, your browser's "Find" utility is always a good idea.

The second link is fixed.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: