Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 10:12:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Curly Mohawk for women.  (Read 3787 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tigeress Kitten

I is innocent, see my wings?Ok, so i lost the halo

View Profile WWW
« on: September 09, 2010, 12:43:36 pm »

I need a curly mohawk for myself sim please (for women although it might be useful for other people if it was for guys to, I just need female for my self sim in both sims 2 & 3 witch is why Im going to post this in both sections request although if Im wrong in doing so then sorry). My hair is like Rihanna's style in that is buzzed on the sides but its longer and tighter/wilder curled most of the time so it would be closer in look/texture to the other two picts (actually probably closer to the middle picts since my hair isnt quite as tight as the bottom, at lease not without some kinda effort on my part to make it that tight a curl).

Thanks! It would be super cool if someone dose this for me  YAY, Oh and if these actually exist already then just let me know where to find them... I swear I been all over and found a couple diffrent styles of mohawks but this type was missing/never done cause I havent seen it but I might have missed a site I dont know about.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 12:58:10 pm by Tigeress Kitten » Logged
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 03:22:41 pm »

Is this for Sims 2 or 3? In any case, you've posted this same thread twice, when it only needed to be done once, so this one is getting locked. You should know that making duplicate threads for the same thing is rather frowned up, tigeress.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: