Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 09:04:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Curly Mohawk for women.  (Read 20457 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tigeress Kitten

I is innocent, see my wings?Ok, so i lost the halo

View Profile WWW
« on: September 09, 2010, 12:50:58 pm »

I need a curly mohawk for myself sim please (for women although it might be useful for other people if it was for guys to, I just need female for my self sim in both sims 2 & 3 witch is why Im going to post this in both sections request although if Im wrong in doing so then sorry). My hair is like Rihanna's style in that is buzzed on the sides but its longer and tighter/wilder curled most of the time so it would be closer in look/texture to the other two picts (actually probably closer to the middle picts since my hair isnt quite as tight as the bottom, at lease not without some kinda effort on my part to make it that tight a curl).

Thanks! It would be super cool if someone dose this for me  YAY, Oh and if these actually exist already then just let me know where to find them... I swear I been all over and found a couple diffrent styles of mohawks but this type was missing/never done cause I havent seen it but I might have missed a site I dont know about.

(edit:added actual hair pict)- My hair... as you can see its a simular style... not as much higth cause I dont have a good enough hair spray plus the length on mine is long enough to where it kinda cascades down the back instead of having as much hight as the other ones do.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 04:32:10 pm by Tigeress Kitten » Logged
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 07:47:02 pm »

These are about as close to the hair style as you'll find...

http://simbic.livejournal.com/32577.html#cutid1

http://www.noukiesims2.net/
(Click the all old stuff tab, then go to the female hair directory. The name of the hair you'd be looking for is "Limpy Mohawk")

Tigeress Kitten

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 10:22:07 pm »

Yeah, I have the noukiesims limpy mohawk, it dosnt really have the same style feel to it my mohawk has... to much funkyness  rolleyes not enough romance LOL.

Undecided I might try the other one for lack of anything else. At lease its somewhat close to how my hair looks when I style it straite (dispite the lack of hair in the back). Although I been doing curly almost every day.

Im thinking the closest I could get to what I want is if someone took HystericalParoxysm's "Gaius" hair (actually I like AlfredAskew's retexture "Model T+, Tom's Slicked Back Curls") and actually make it for females and chop off the sides of the hair leaving a buzz cut on the sides with the curls cascading down the center huh.... I guess thats what Im asking for (since its actually curly looking) or something closer to the picts I posted. I dont know... can you tell I been stairing at picts of sims 2 and 3 hair way to much trying to figure this out without knowing a thing about how to do it? Seriously I think Im going cross eyed. Dosnt help I play both sims 2 and 3 so both my self sims are lacking accurate hair styles Sad you know the lack of curly hair in game is shameful. I think I have almost all curly hair out their available in my game cause theirs not many choices/diffrence in style available.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 11:04:53 pm by Tigeress Kitten » Logged
MzDyme

Fierce is not just a word,it's a way of living

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 01:21:24 am »

I totally agree I've been looking for the same type of style and when you find  one its either on a punk/gothic side or rock style with crazy colors never the urban type feel that rihanna has and i hve looked high and low for styles like what you are looking for alone with the the Rnb singer monica the one where she had one side slightly shaved and come up with nonthing I wish there was a hairstyle creator that would make urban modern styles like that because its missing and in my opinion needed Sad well anyway I hope you find what you're looking for and by the way heres something  its not exact but the texture of it is similar to your pics maybe some way you could modify it http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ts2/simsconnection/hair/affectionate_object_female/    Good luck =)
edit: the original website is www.simconnection.com sorry I didn't know i had to give the orginal site adress didn't want to take a chance of hotlinking Undecided
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 01:56:00 am by MzDyme » Logged

★Los Sims 2 para siempre(The sims2 forever!!)★

Signature images may not exceed 250 x 50
Visit Simsurbania.com for more of my creations
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 01:37:34 am »

If you link to the booty you must also link to the original paysite. It's in the rules, you know. Wink

Please fix this to include both links.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Tigeress Kitten

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 01:49:50 am »

Oh, cute! an actuall curly hair I dont have yet! (well I have simular in length I think in my downloads folder but the texture looks diffrent enough).  YAY Thanks!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2010, 02:25:09 pm »

Nouk just released an awesome hair I think you might find could do the trick. Wink

Tigeress Kitten

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2010, 09:01:45 pm »

*screams in happyness*

Heart Heart3 Happy Love n Hugs Jump   YAY!

You are awsomeness! Thanks for letting me know. Between this and a sims 3 mohawk hair by aikea_guinea at club crimsyn I just found the other day, both my sims 2 and 3 self sims will have a mohawk that at lease comes close to the feel of what Im going for.

Help like this reminds me why I hang out at this site. Everyone is so helpful dispite my sillyness  Grin
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 09:23:31 pm by Tigeress Kitten » Logged
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2010, 09:19:12 pm »

We'll be sending you the bill for our services lately. *chuckles*

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Tigeress Kitten

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2010, 09:24:38 pm »

Ummm... do cookies count as payment? I make a good chocolate chip cookie   Grin
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2010, 09:25:01 pm »

Cash or Whiskey only, Tig. You know that. Tongue

Tigeress Kitten

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2010, 09:26:25 pm »

Aw!...

Well at lease its an excuse to go to the store and pick up drinks. Mabey I can get me some rum while Im at it.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2010, 09:33:04 pm »

I take payment in coffee. Smiley *swats Jenna with the Poodle Noodle of Discipline* You know that.

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2010, 09:42:28 pm »

Yeah, well...uh....

*switches Joy's coffee with onion-flavored Decaf*

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2010, 12:28:52 am »

Do not hijack threads, please. Start your own.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: