Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:19:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Riding Unicorns with Skates  (Read 7193 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Prince Avalanche

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2010, 10:02:17 am »

I would like to request a Mod that would allow Sims wearing Skates to be able ride the Unicorns and I have The Sims 2 Double Deluxe  and University Life and Fun With Pets and Seasons Please. Is that possible?

Prince Avalanche
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 10:24:35 am »

I can't imagine why you'd want that...

but in any case, which unicorn are you talking about? You should probably link to the hacks/mods that you want to work together - otherwise it will be hard for anyone to help you...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Prince Avalanche

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 05:09:07 pm »

The reason I want it is so they can get Body points and I'm talking about the Ridable Unicorns. I hope this helps.

Prince Avalanche
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 05:25:07 pm »

Riding unicorns while wearing skates? Sounds like a bad LSD trip to me. Hah!

...I hope this helps.
Humor aside, like Theraven suggested: provide a link to what you're talking about. That would help more.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 05:42:29 pm »

I think you do get body points for riding the unicorns, actually. I have them and am pretty sure they were made by rebecah. They might even be here, if you do a search. I think I downloaded them from MTS way back when.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Prince Avalanche

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 05:43:54 pm »

Do I put the Link to the Ridable Unicorns and the Box Of Skates or what? Just wondering.

Prince Avalanche
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 05:45:44 pm »

HERE is where to find the unicorns. Dunno bout the skates, never heard of them. She has a pony sized one for kids and an adult size for the older folks. She had this to say about them: Body skill and fitness is gained when sims ride either of these unicorns. My question is, why in the hell would you need to wear skates while riding the unicorn to get body skill??

Prince Avalanche

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 05:50:03 pm »

They are wearing skates from the Skate In The Box and I was seeing if that was possible.  Embarrassed

Prince Avalanche
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2010, 06:00:43 pm »

I still have no clue as to what said skates are, I've never heard of them before.

Prince Avalanche

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2010, 06:02:51 pm »

Here is the Skates in the Box that I'm talking about: http://nene.modthesims.info/download.php?t=301776

Prince Avalanche
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2010, 01:37:58 pm »

So, what is it you want, exactly? Please be as specific as you can, because it seems you're asking for something the unicorns already have. Riding the unicorn already gives you body points.

Why do you need them to ride the unicorn while wearing skates?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Prince Avalanche

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2010, 02:00:55 pm »

I would like a Mod that Will let you ride The Ridable Unicorns with Ice Skates and make the Ice Skates stay on for good unable to remove them Please.

Prince Avalanche
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2010, 02:40:05 pm »

Pardon my bluntness, but that makes no flippin sense at all to me. Do you want the skates on the unicorn or on the Sim?

Prince Avalanche

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2010, 02:46:19 pm »

I'm not sure how to explain the Mod I want and I will try to Explain it. I want a mod that will allow your sims to ride the ridable Unicorns wearing Ice Skates. On the Sim never to be taken off even with the take off skates option and stay on at all times and put skates on the unicorns also please.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 03:00:04 pm by Prince Avalanche » Logged

Prince Avalanche
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2010, 03:18:35 pm »

The unicorn is Rebecah's, and she is the expert on ridable animal modding. And unless she has a really weird form of humor, I can't imagine why she would put skates on a unicorn... I haven't seen many creators other than her who make ridable animals, so unless she does it, it might not happen...

If you want skates to never go off, wouldn't it be better to use plain accessories or something? And don't the skates stay on until you use the "take off" option? I can't really see the point in letting them stay on all the time. The whole point of the box is that the skates are supposed to also be removable...

And could you please stop capitalising random words? I know it's done in German and maybe some other languages too, but it's not so in English. My eyes go crosswise while reading...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: