Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:53:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A weird little problem I've been having... help?  (Read 1785 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Artha

If in doubt, poke it. *poke*

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2010, 11:22:40 pm »

I have the Sims 3 base game and the World Adventures Expansion Pack.
I did the buydebug cheat on a previous save and built a little tomb, but then unbuilt it and turned it into a regular cellar.
There are no markers, nothing that would be in a tomb other then the MANY relics my Sims family has in their collection, the Cursed and Blessed Sarcophagi, and the pushable statues that they reassembled on their lot .  There's more then one glitch actually - I have 13 Dropa Stones - I think they were originally a collection of 10 - and I've explored almost every tomb in the 3 countries - only ones I haven't explored yet are the hidden ones in Egypt that aren't marked.  That comes next.

Anyway, the main glitch is that for some reason, when my Sims go outside, you hear the Tomb Ambience (The blowing wind, and the occasional "Hoooooo")
This wouldn't be a problem, but when my sims are outside, they just stand there and wait to be directed like they do in tombs.  While outside of the house, walking through the gate causes the little tomb room entering sound.  I've done a lot of work on the lot, placing their collection, building a nice cellar, customizing the house to my liking so I don't want to move them again.. Do you have any idea what could be causing the tomb-like actions of outside? I've searched for markers or anything that could cause it but I honestly just can't figure it out!
When inside, they go about their lives as normal, listen to music, dance, make food, sleep, complain, socialize with eachother.

I do have two mummies in the household, and  a complete Gold Statue collection I think.  But the ambience seems to be originating outside, not inside....
I do have a few small mods (One that enables male pregnancy and a few other minor hacks) but I haven't installed any recently so I don't think it is that.

Do you have any idea how to fix this annoying glitch? If so, please help!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: