Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:17:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lady Rose's Sim House Portfolio  (Read 19991 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2011, 04:21:14 pm »

If you don't fill up the whole lot, you can drop off the extra tiles with LotExpander/Adjuster by Mootilda from MTS.

I love the "modern" house and the ecofriendly one is nice too.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
JocusDorkus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2011, 09:44:00 am »

Oi, lag, 'tis the maniacal killer! That is unfortunately one of the more annoying drawbacks of having big maps. I'll usually leave medium to low graphic levels if I'm just playing. If I want to take pictures, then I'll up the settings to the max. Which then of course commences the alarming choking noises coming from the computer. Heh Tongue

Ooh!! I can't wait to see what you've been designing! You have so much patience for it, I'll usually start all hyped up about it, and then several hours later I'm just putting whatever is practical. Lol.  So I really admire those who build, and you build so well!

Yes! I would honestly love to live in an eco-friendly house. All that fresh air!
And right?! Now I want one of those hats to sleep in, hee. Thank you though! I'm about to knock out again now  YAY

LJ: JDsims
"I'm really glad he's getting married, I was just hoping it wasn't to someone who has a spider infested soul..."
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2011, 02:28:12 pm »

A giant windmill? A GIANT windmill??? Where do you find such wonderful toys Cheesy
Don't answer that my sims are already choking on custom content. 
Very cool though, one question, how do you still have the ability to build a holiday lot after the holidays?  If i so much as hear one more jingling bell I may go postal.  Glad someone still has the christmas spirit even after their over.  You don't really have to answer that last question either lol I'm just poking fun  Grin

ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2011, 01:22:03 pm »

Haha! The giant windmill is actually not a deco object, its one of the ones that has to go outside of lots >_< They just seem to show up really detailed from the right angles on my lots haha, no idea why, they didn't used to! Mm well when I say 'holiday' I mean like a vacation, just somewhere to go when you need a break from work or want to sight-see, they aren't xmas themed or anything - although mine are going to be themed, just not themed by time of year hehe. Holidays are great ^_^ particularly spring/summer ones. My simmies are going to be off on hols a lot I think, when they aren't taking care of their own businesses (big fan of OFB here =P).

Almost done with a fairytale style lot, which I will be showing pictures of soon.

17/01/11 15.45: Yay! I've finished the FairyTale lot!

Welcome to the Sims-Style Disneyland (not that I've been to Disneyland, but I imagine is pretty fantastical)! Here's the advertising blurb for this holiday destination:

"Where Dreams Come True...TM

Disclaimer: Hyperactive children are parents own responsibility."

If you wonder why I might seem a little wedding-mad at the moment, I am in the process (very very long process) of organising/planning a wedding thats very close to my heart ^_^
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 10:45:44 am by ladyrose » Logged
ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2011, 11:48:34 am »

Well I'm back again with another holiday lot, this time Western Themed!

Sorry I've been gone so long,life just got busier for a while.

Advertising blurb:

"Yeehaw! Time for a giddyup round to the 'Best of the West (2011)' Award winning holiday destination! The Wild and Western Hotel invites you to mosey into town, take a stop at our watering hole and stay a while."

Forgive the cheesy-ness of it hehe my sims like 'theme-parks'!

Incidentally, if anyone knows where I can get a good motel sign, that would finish up my other lot I'm working on! But no worries if you have no clue, I'm still searching around myself. Hope you're all well and looking forward to Valentines Day!
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2011, 06:41:56 pm »

Thats awesome, love the stagecoach and the advertising blurb, very silly!  Try parsimonious site for trader signs, just picked them up myself 2 days ago, really nice stuff, worth a look around.  The signs are hanging and look 'ole timey'.  With different pic's for different shop types, 6 in total if I remember correctly.  Hope it helps.   Grin

ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2011, 08:33:11 am »

Okay, been gone ages, again.

I apologise to those who actually check back here >_< I've just got started in a new job, so life is really, really hectic. And I've moved out, and I don't have internet, yet. *sighs* So, I'm going to *try* to update on the weekend, because I've built quite a lot!

And HappyThoughts thank you for the tip about parsimonious, although I already have a lot of their stuff, I haven't been on there in a while, and a few things sparked my interest.

I'll update this post with the new stuff on Saturday. Hopefully. ^_^
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2011, 02:30:42 pm »

ouch no internet, thats never fun.  Glad to see you back and still building and creating. 

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: