Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:47:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Character Clothing for Little Boys  (Read 9869 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
clcny20

View Profile WWW
« on: September 23, 2010, 10:27:37 pm »

These clothes are unisex, actually--but were geared towards little boys in the game (as they're neglected, IMHO)

G-Unit Top for Kids (download mesh here: http://simphany.com/Clothing%20Meshes/Simphany-Free%20Downloads-Meshes-Clothing-39.htm)

Mario Bros. Top for Kids (download mesh here: http://simphany.com/Clothing%20Meshes/Simphany-Free%20Downloads-Meshes-Clothing-39.htm)

Mickey Mouse PJ's for Kids (no mesh required)

Snoopy Top Outfit for Kids (no mesh required)

* 5f2f9132_gunitpkd3-7.zip (282.66 KB - downloaded 391 times.)
* 5f4c867f_mrotpkd3-6.zip (101.97 KB - downloaded 391 times.)
* 5f8f01fc_mckypjkd4-2.zip (566.19 KB - downloaded 447 times.)
* 5f1af62d_snpytpofkd3-12.zip (597.41 KB - downloaded 472 times.)

If you cannot accept me at my worst, then you do not deserve to know me at my best :happy8:
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 10:34:57 pm »

Good to see you again!  Tea

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
clcny20

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 11:36:10 pm »

aww, thanks  Wink

If you cannot accept me at my worst, then you do not deserve to know me at my best :happy8:
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 07:54:44 am »

thank you very much for such great clothing and great job as well

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 08:13:21 am »

Nicely done. Finally, my little boys will have some clothes!!!
clcny20

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2010, 10:28:03 am »

I hope you all enjoy them  Grin

I had to nix the creating for about a year, while I tended to work and school, but it feels great to be back into the swing of things.

Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2010, 10:38:55 am »

Cute! You are right, clothes for children are neglected. Thanks for sharing!

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2010, 11:27:52 am »

The problem is, it's hard to make something so masculine that even a tomboy would wear it, so there's a lot of "unisex" stuff which often gets lumped in with "girls" clothes.

Clcny20, I'm glad you're posting your creations here!  I'll have to remember to check your profile so I don't miss anything!  I love the kids' tshirt mesh and will probably be skinning it myself soon.

One small nit on your site.  The page with the tshirt mesh has a link for recolors -- which sends you to a Page Not Found page which includes some sort of autogenerated link section that doesn't even have anything to do with the Sims!

Thanks again!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
clcny20

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2010, 12:32:37 am »

The problem is, it's hard to make something so masculine that even a tomboy would wear it, so there's a lot of "unisex" stuff which often gets lumped in with "girls" clothes.

Clcny20, I'm glad you're posting your creations here!  I'll have to remember to check your profile so I don't miss anything!  I love the kids' tshirt mesh and will probably be skinning it myself soon.

One small nit on your site.  The page with the tshirt mesh has a link for recolors -- which sends you to a Page Not Found page which includes some sort of autogenerated link section that doesn't even have anything to do with the Sims!

Thanks again!

Yeah--since switching things over to a new site, I haven't had a moment to check all links--that will be fixed before the year's end, sorry.

I'm glad you like the mesh though Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: