Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:18:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF faster painting mod?  (Read 4270 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Auluna

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2010, 11:30:43 pm »

I seem to recall eons ago a mod which cut down on the time it took to paint a portrait in TS2. Due to me getting into a knock-down, drag-out fight with my CC some time ago, I seemed to have accidentally deleted said mod which I once had in my possession. Google is no help whatsoever, and I've searched this site and many others up and down to no avail. I don't want to think the mod just disappeared into cyberspace, but I DO know it existed somewhere, but I can't remember where for the life of me.

If anyone knows what mod I speak of, please help me track it down...

Edit: I should specify that I strongly believe it was a Global Mod, not a hacked object.

Further note: I have Base game, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT, AL, Celebration and M&G stuff.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 01:32:35 am by Auluna » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 12:00:54 am »

Is this it? It popped up first on the list when I used Google to look for it. Wink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Auluna

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 01:11:57 am »

No, it's not. That item was nerfed when Freetime came out...

Is this it? It popped up first on the list when I used Google to look for it. Wink

In case you didn't read my initial statement, I already tried Google many times over...

*Admin note: Please use the modify button to edit your post instead of replying to yourself.*
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 01:18:14 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 01:20:51 am »

I did read your post, but different search strings yield different results. Smiley There have been many times when I've had luck finding something via Google where others have failed. In any case, it was just a bit of well intended teasing from me (hence the Wink) and I meant no offense by it.

Edit: To help others from making the same error I inadvertently made, can you please edit your first post to list what EPs/SPs you own? This way, if we see something needing an EP you don't have, or something not updated for an EP you do have, we won't suggest it.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 01:28:59 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 04:29:23 am »

In my stuff, I found an AL Paint faster hack, by Squinge/Chaavik. On the second page, EP8 section. Maybe you should try to take a look through his section next time Wink

Whenever I'm looking through his section, I tend to turn on the find option (ctrl+F OR ctrl+B, depending on which language your computer uses), and write in what I'm looking for, like "paint", as I did now. Makes it easier to locate stuff.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 04:36:29 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Auluna

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2010, 09:45:50 am »

Thank you Theraven, I do believe that this is what I had been searching for. Interesting that it turned up nowhere in Google or the forum search function...
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2010, 10:23:43 am »

I do have a feeling Google have troubles locating stuff here on Insim. But there is a search function here, so you could try that one if Google fails. Maybe even before google, if you're looking for a hack.

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Auluna

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2010, 10:14:18 pm »

I do have a feeling Google have troubles locating stuff here on Insim. But there is a search function here, so you could try that one if Google fails. Maybe even before google, if you're looking for a hack.

I'll keep that in mind. This hack was one of my "must-have" items, right next to InSim itself Wink. When I was rearranging some stuff months ago, this hack disappeared and I punched the PANIC button. I thought it came from here, but like you said, sometimes those little buggers are hard to find. Glad this problem was solved ^_^
Groundshaker

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2010, 10:14:15 am »

have y'all ever found a version of that hack for earlier ep's?

I have all up to OFB and the Fun With Pets ep

sorry didn't mean to hijack this
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2010, 12:09:57 pm »

It wouldn't hurt to go looking in Squinge's section yourself, would it? (Says in comments it's compatible with Pets).

My site:

Groundshaker

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2010, 12:47:34 pm »

thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: