Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 11:53:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF. piano with custom sound  (Read 2865 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
thepianomaster

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2010, 04:40:32 pm »

Hi, I'm asking you for help yet again because I'v searched every where and can not find a piano with custom sound. As a blues pianist I got tired of all the classical music sims play on the piano when you have reached full skill.Don't get me wrong classical's cool but its not really my favourite style, and the piano's preform options that came with Uni are repetitive and don't sound that great without the other instruments. So basically, I need help to find a piano (doesn't matter what it looks like) that plays more modern songs, but not ballads! from the 1940's at oldest, So my favourite instrument doesn't seem so bland in the game.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks YAY.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 09:13:54 pm by thepianomaster » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 04:47:51 pm »

I know this is something you've been told at least once before. Please take the time to use proper capitalization in your sentences, as it makes it easier for people to read, particularly our members who have vision problems (and we have a few). Consideration toward making sure your posts are legible will go a long way towards you getting any help. If you can't be bothered to make the effort, you'll find people won't be willing to make the effort for you.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
thepianomaster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 06:10:38 pm »

Sorry I didn't know Cry... There all fixed
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 07:20:06 pm »

And now the request for proper punctuation rears its ugly head and demands equal time. If you would please to be so kind as to use the two in conjunction, it would indeed make the hearts of we grumpy elder folks and wildlife exceedingly happy and not inclined to gnaw out the hearts of blind gophers.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
thepianomaster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 08:39:49 pm »

Sorry I'm confused, I thought I had it perfect. i'm not exactly school smart, more music smart. if posting in threads is this hard nowadays then i might as well just give up. Thanks any way Cry
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 09:05:06 pm »

We don't expect textbook perfect posting and we do understand everyone makes mistakes and typos will happen. It's OK. We simply ask everyone do their best to be as legible as possible out of respect for people who are ESL or who have vision problems. If you make typos, or don't remember all your commas, it's fine. We're not the grammar police. If we see you simply not using the shift key and no punctuation, or shortcut spelling (chat speak) because you can't be bothered, we'll call you on it.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2010, 09:58:33 am »

Typos don't bug me. After all, speeling is for chimps. It's just easier to tell when a sentence begins or ends or is a question or exclamation by the use of the right punctuation, is all. I mean, if someone is asking a question, and it's not clear by how they phrase it, how am I supposed to make sure of that without having to make a post asking if it is a question or a statement? I'm not trying to be a biatch, just wanting to make sure that people can understand things.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
thepianomaster

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2010, 09:16:43 pm »

I completely understand now. I may not be "grammar perfect" but I tried my best. Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: