Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 04:12:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I transfer the business rank to a community lot?  (Read 2399 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BillieJeanisNotMyLover

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2010, 11:18:46 am »

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this. If it isn't, feel free to move it.

I recently bought a community lot for a grocery store, but it always starts out as a new business rank (i.e. Rank 0-4). Even though I already moved the store from the residential lot to the community lot, the ranks didn't transfer. Is there a possibility that this can be done? (I'll admit, I'm not the brightest bulb on the chandelier when it comes to running Sim businesses and this is my third one.) I mean, it wouldn't hurt to keep my ranks after I move the business to a community lot, likewise, if I can bring in some of the more loyal customers in on the move, that'd be great!
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 01:22:41 pm »

Sad to say, business ranks don't transfer. You're going to have to start from scratch in terms of rank, customer loyalty, and so on.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 01:25:21 pm »

Yes, that's what I thought. I don't play with a lot of businesses in my game, so I wasn't sure. I was checking into it, but Jenna was faster on the draw than me. LOL. Tsk. Need more caffeine, obviously.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 02:52:28 pm »

*gives Joy a warning for not drinking enough coffee* Tongue

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
BillieJeanisNotMyLover

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2010, 05:35:46 pm »

Thanks Jenna & Joy. I've been meaning to reset my families anyway, cause some of them were suffering from the "jump bug". I'll see if I can remove some mods that never worked in the beginning, because all they're doing is taking up space. As nice as it would be for a business to be able to transfer its ranks, Maxis won't let you do that Sad Eh, Oh well.
IronBeard

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 12:02:36 am »

Can't you cheat? It's what the Insimenator was made for; the Career Adjuster might help you get the business back to where it was. Not really cheating is it, more like modifying. Oh, don't look at me like that!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: