Insimenator.org
January 18, 2020, 09:34:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sims 3 Announced For Console  (Read 4499 times)
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2010, 12:20:56 pm »

I was bored and thought I would post this thread as I see no one else has so..

The Sims 3 has been announced for PS3, WII, Nintendo DS and XBOX360 It looks pretty neat. I will more than likely buy it since I have every other sims game for console.

Here is the wikipedia page explaining about the new features in the game, set to be released October 26, 2010 Wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sims_3_(console_video_game)#Trailer

I almost forgot, here is a link to EA's home page for TS3 for console.

http://www.thesims3console.com/#/home

« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 02:02:31 pm by SimGirl20 » Logged
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 10:58:29 am »

I'm still working on the Urbz...

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Super Mod

Permanently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 11:14:48 am »

I think I played Urbs two or three times altogether... Not even quite sure where the game went...
But I think I'll stick with Sims2. And the PC version of sims 3 when I don't feel like playing sims2. To me the PC and console versions are usually quite similar - only there are more options with the PC version.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 11:21:56 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 08:16:28 pm »

Interesting. For the first time, it looks like it'll actually survive better on console than PC, and not the other way around... since, y'know, it seemed like a console-based game from the day they revealed the gaming style and screenshots of the PC version.  (That's probably just me thinking that, though...) 

I might actually check it out if they have it in the Wal-Mart Wiis or the other consoles once it's released... other than that, I don't think I'll be giving EA my money any time soon.  There's still a lot I'd still like to see and know will never get done no matter how hard people scream for it.  Tongue

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 09:00:43 pm »

Hmm...

This is definitely going to be weird. But, I think you're right, Tenshii, S3 might go better on console. I didn't really care for the console versions of Sims 2. To be frank, they drove me up the wall.

I finally got a PS3 so I think I'll try out the Sims 3 on there Smiley
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 11:32:21 pm »

Shhhhh, don't say it's coming out for the PS3 or someone will wind up getting it for me because he says it's been too long since he bought me a console game and he knows that mainly I only play Sims! Cheesy

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: