Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:48:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF female hair mesh? FOUND (I think)  (Read 2546 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
adreyn

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2010, 07:31:05 pm »

I have an AF hair that needs a mesh and thought I'd ask here, before I delete it. Maybe someone recognizes it. File name is drewPuffinBackBlackG. It has to be a hair from a sim I downloaded (will never know which one) because it's the only hair file like that, however a search I did turns up nothing. Thanks in advance for any help.  cool
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 11:30:53 pm by adreyn » Logged
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 11:03:27 pm »

Do you have a picture to share? Or possibly the name of the creator? That way we can get an idea of where to start our search for you. Smiley
adreyn

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 02:44:10 am »

Nope, the file name is all I have. I think "drew" might be the creator and the hair name is probably "puffinback" and the color is "black". I think it's actually quite a descriptive file name compared to some.  Only reason why I thought maybe it could be found or that someone might recognize who the drew is that made the puffinback hair?  Undecided

Edit 10-04-10: After more searching, I think I may have found this hair, tho not the exact recolor (diff file name). It's a newsea hair (it has a puff in back!). I remember downloading a sim with this hair (and have yet to find site where I got it Undecided), but don't have the hair in my game, so this is most definitely the one I need.  Rock

« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 11:29:58 pm by adreyn » Logged
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 08:22:17 pm »

You might want to search the Booty. However, since NewSea has moved over to TSR, we're not allowed to share the hair Sad So, I'd check the Booty or Snapun's Livejournal (just type his name in google search engine).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: