Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:39:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Toddlers Go On hoilday too.... not be at home with the nanny  (Read 3526 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jenna-Anne

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2010, 05:57:18 am »

i've got BV and i,ve notice that why cant families that want a hoilday cant take thier babies or toddlers.... because i real life you can

So im asking anyone you knows how to make mods if they can do a mod where families can go on hoildays as a family not leaving anyone behind

Ive got all expansion packs and stuff packs
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 09:14:17 am by Jenna-Anne » Logged
Monk420

FEAR ME FOR I SHALL RULE MY SIMS!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 11:15:30 pm »

Ok, from what i am getting you want your sim families to be able to take their kids and toddlers on vacation? First off, its probably a good idea to tell us ALL the sim packs (and stuff packs) you have, so if someone does make the mod it wont conflict with any pack you may have. Second i belive i saw a mod like this some were at Modthesims2 but i dont know if they still have it over there after the sever crash. Here is a link to the site in case you want to search and/or browse the site.  Grin http://www.modthesims.info/browse.php

Today I sit here wondering if I shall be a fireman today or a ghost hunter or maybe a doctor instead of just crafting potions to turn imaginary friends real.....
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 02:56:19 am »

This hack might be what you're looking for, but just so you're warned, several people have had troubles with it.

It's also possible to spawn the toddler or baby with any type of spawner, like the ones here. It is possible that things might screw up when trying to get everyone back again, just so you're warned.

My method (which I've not used for a while, and which is best for photoshoots or any type of storytelling) is to tend to send the rest of the family on a vacation, save if needed, spawn the toddler or baby, take photos, go back to the vacation NBhood without saving, go back in, and send the family home. The babies will be waiting at home where you left them. 
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 03:02:44 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Jenna-Anne

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 09:36:57 am »

Ok, from what i am getting you want your sim families to be able to take their kids and toddlers on vacation? First off, its probably a good idea to tell us ALL the sim packs (and stuff packs) you have, so if someone does make the mod it wont conflict with any pack you may have. Second i belive i saw a mod like this some were at Modthesims2 but i dont know if they still have it over there after the sever crash. Here is a link to the site in case you want to search and/or browse the site.  Grin http://www.modthesims.info/browse.php

ive got all expansion packs and stuff packs
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 09:15:14 am by Jenna-Anne » Logged
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 07:31:35 pm »

Apartment Life is your latest EP. So find the mods suited for AL.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: