Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:33:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Openhousejack skintone  (Read 2967 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
randophera

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2010, 05:35:45 am »

Umm, I've been browsing a lot lately on thesimsresource, and I've noticed that his male models use this wonderful muscular skintone(below is a picture from TSR).

I've tried hunting it down, but just can't seem to find it.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, and if anyone knows the location of this elusive skintone, can you please post in this thread.

Anything, and I mean any clue as to where it is would be greatly appreciated.

*hotlinked picture removed*

Oh and I'm kinda new to the forums, so I'm not exactly sure if the image will pop up as I took a wild guess as to how the "insert image" button works. Notify me if it doesn't.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 06:34:13 am by Theraven » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 06:33:42 am »

Umm, I've been browsing a lot lately on thesimsresource, and I've noticed that his male models use this wonderful muscular skintone(below is a picture from TSR).

I've tried hunting it down, but just can't seem to find it.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, and if anyone knows the location of this elusive skintone, can you please post in this thread.

Anything, and I mean any clue as to where it is would be greatly appreciated.

*hotlinked picture removed*

Oh and I'm kinda new to the forums, so I'm not exactly sure if the image will pop up as I took a wild guess as to how the "insert image" button works. Notify me if it doesn't.

Thanks!

First of all, you've hotlinked that picture  straight from TSR (not that it's a very popular site around here, but hotlinking is hotlinking), it was also over 600x600 pixles, and you apparently ignored the "how to post" guide, which is the first post in the WCIF section, and should be quite easy to see. I think Paden explains it better than I do, so read this too while you're at it.

The whole "being new" thing isn't an excuse when the forum rules and forum guides are everywhere, and quite easy to see if you use your eyes just a tiny bit before posting.

You recieve a warning for hotlinking and ignoring forum rules.

Feel free to repost the picture after it's resized to under 600x600 and upploaded to a 3rd party hosting site, though.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 06:56:47 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 12:36:48 pm »

Not to mention there is a metric ton of free skin tones MUCH better than anything the guy mentioned ever could come up with on his best day ever. You could probably find that skintone over there, IF it was actually created by someone there, Lord knows they aren't much any more when it comes to actual, genuine creativity now that so many of their talented people have gone by the wayside and disappeared. If it IS over there and pay, you could also then find it in the Booty. Seriously, though? I'd check out some of the free creators, like PeachT or Ren or anyone on GoS. They do a much better job because unlike the poor slobs at TSR, they aren't cranking out stuff to make a deadline to get a paycheck. They do it with care and love for the game, something that shows in their work. "The best things in life are free." And when it comes to game content, that's doubly true.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 01:55:42 pm »

Nicely said, Paden Smiley

I think honestly though. Knowing Jack's work and such, I'd put my money on it being a Bodybuilder skin which you can find around this forum ^.^
adreyn

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 03:43:40 pm »

Yes, most likely the body builder/slim body builder skin you're looking for. Openhouse Jack has made much clothing for the slim body builder. Think they closed down their website. angry

You might also be interested in Jasumi's Runner Bodyshape over at Lost Utopia:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Lost_Utopia/topic/2474230/1/#new
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 04:19:41 pm »

I think it's a skintone from DL Musow. Just can't remember the name.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: