Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 09:34:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 100k homes  (Read 1974 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
randol

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2010, 09:11:41 pm »

how do you buy a 100kt house when you cant move your sim out of the house its currently in? Surely I'm over looking something obvious or there would'nt be expensive homes.  
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 09:51:23 pm »

You can move each Sim out individually and reform the family on a vacant lot.  Assuming you don't use no20khandouts, you should have most of the money you need, even before the last Sim moves out and gets all the money for the furnishings.

Why can't you move the family out?

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 11:08:15 pm »

How do you buy a 100K house? You cheat. You can use the familyfunds cheat if you have Pets, otherwise you stick the sim/family on an empty lot, and then motherlode (50K) and kaching (1K) to your heart's content, and then move them back into the sim bin prior to placing them in the expensive lot of your choice.

Surely I'm over looking something obvious or there would'nt be expensive homes.
Yes, you are overlooking cheating, such as actual game cheats, moving in new sims just to get their money or moving out family members individually and reassembling the family on a new lot as described by miros.

And I'll echo miros' "why can't you move the family out?"

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
randol

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 11:15:30 pm »

because i'm retarded! I was stuck on the idea you could only move a sim with the house it was already in. Just went in the game and tried it (with a family i didnt care about) and it works. thanks guys and sorry for my stupidity.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: