Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 09:31:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: Harper's Island *Gasp! What mysteries remain untold?*  (Read 141197 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cluedokid

One by one...

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: September 14, 2010, 11:41:10 pm »

I'm sorry to say this but I have sad news. After deleting an old neighbourhood I hadn't played in eons, my Harper's Island neighbourhood also vanished without explanation. I don't know how it happened, but with no neighbourhood, there can be no conclusion.

Sorry guys, it sucks to get so far, and no be able to give you guys a proper ending. If I was really up for it, I would recreated the 8 remaining characters, redo the needed locations (thankfully I'm done using the Candlewick!) and so forth, but I don't see me doing that until at least Christmas break.

For those who really, really want to know what happened. Simply Google 'Harper's Island' and read the Wiki.

Once again, I'm very sorry. Frankly, I'm really cheesed off. Sad
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: September 15, 2010, 02:07:41 pm »

Aaaaw. I'm sorry to hear that. BTW what do you do with the sims you killed off in the story. Are they dead in your game too?

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Cluedokid

One by one...

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: September 15, 2010, 04:46:41 pm »

Yes, all the Sims killed so far are dead.

The only eight remaining are:

Abby
Trish
Henry
Sully
Danny
Shea
Madison

Over the next two chapters, one of them is revealed to have been helping Wakefield. Another handful die. I won't reveal who, but it may be sometime before I complete this, if I complete this considering the reworking that now must be done.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to: