Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:41:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Secret Kitchen...? Need Help ASAP  (Read 8290 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SavannahStar

pretty lights

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2010, 05:05:58 pm »

Hi I have a question.how do you build a "Secret Kitchen" for I would like to build one but don't kown how...
thanks and bye! Wink
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 05:11:37 pm by Jenna » Logged

But I don't want to go among mad people," said Alice. "Oh, you can't help that," said the cat. "We're all mad here.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 05:11:18 pm »

Secret kitchen? Must be so secret that not even I've heard of it...

Do you mean a secret lot? Like the hidden lots in Bon Voyage and Free Time, or the Secret Society lot in University?

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
SavannahStar

pretty lights

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 11:19:52 pm »

Yes you are right.For I had heard about this cheat "ChangeLotZoning" but when I go to use it
it does not let me save....soooo some help would be nice.

But I don't want to go among mad people," said Alice. "Oh, you can't help that," said the cat. "We're all mad here.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 11:44:34 pm »

She's right about what? She asked you if you meant the hidden lots in BV and FT or the Secret Societies in Uni.

When posting help questions, it's useful for everyone if you can be as detailed and descriptive as possible when outlining your problem. Psycho and psychic may sound the same but guess which one we're not? Wink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SavannahStar

pretty lights

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 11:58:47 pm »

Okay here what I'm trying to say.I have FreeTime and there are hobby's and when you get so far you get a membership to a place like let say "Sue's Secret Kitchen".So what I'am trying to say is this I have a custom neighborhood and I'am trying to build a "Secret Kitchen".
Sorry if I cannot be as descriptive as some but I did my best now for some help hopefully....

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2010, 12:25:16 am »

Okay here what I'm trying to say.I have FreeTime and there are hobby's and when you get so far you get a membership to a place like let say "Sue's Secret Kitchen".So what I'am trying to say is this I have a custom neighborhood and I'am trying to build a "Secret Kitchen".

That is what you should've posted originally. You would've gotten an answer much quicker. To answer your question, though: it doesn't appear to be possible to build secret hobby lots. The only buildable lots currently known are: residential, community, greek houses, dorms, Secret Society, Apartments, and the Secret Witch lots.

Via: changeLotZoning [residential/community/greek/dorm/secretsociety/apartmentbase/secretwitchlot]

I scoured around various sites, and couldn't find anything about building Hobby lots. I'm afraid you're out of luck.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
SavannahStar

pretty lights

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2010, 12:28:55 am »

okay thanks Jenna....

miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2010, 09:02:11 am »

Unless you zipped up the hobby lots, you should be able to go to the secret lots in a taxi, the Sim's car, or by walking, the same as any other community lot, once you've got your membership card.  I believe you can even take other family members with you in the car or taxi, but the Sim with the membership needs to drive or call.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2010, 05:06:01 pm »

Miros is right. You don't need to build the secret hobby lots. Sims simply get access to them once they get the membership card.

If you would like to build your own lot for hosting the food judging competition, simply place the food judging table on a community lot. It doesn't have to be "secret", it just needs the food judging table. The food judge should spawn automatically when your sim visits the lot. There is a lot like this in Desiderata Valley if you'd like to see how it was done by the game's designers.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: