Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 05:48:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: This Hairstyle, but with a black headband?  (Read 2673 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2010, 02:20:21 pm »

I'm desperately searching for this hairstyle. (Just as it is, but with a black headband)
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim_detail.php?asset_id=1138223&searchPage=exch&search=1&asset_type=sim&key=+headband&order=CREATION_DATE+desc&nrows=64&game_version=&age=child&gender=female&custom=&locality=&country=&view=new&hideFramework=&languageCode=
I'm pretty sure it's one of Peggysims's hairs, but I can't find it anywhere. Help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you. Smiley  

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 03:40:19 pm »

I'm in the middle of downloading it so I'll know for sure once I load it up.

I can recolor the hairband if need be.

EDIT: I downloaded the file and used Sims 2 Clean Installer and no luck Sad

It doesn't show any signs of the hair ever being attached. It could always be an XMsims hair. Kinda looks like it.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 03:46:12 pm by fatedicewolf » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 06:20:51 pm »

Is it this peggy hair, maybe?
I'm too tired to look up the Peggy link right now, but looks like it's pay, so you'll probably find it at the booty. July 06, by the description, so it's probably quite early in the links in both places. If you find the mesh name, you can google it to find recolors.

The XM hair I thought it was has the bangs on the wrong side. But it looks quite similar, so maybe you can use that one instead?

For future hair searches, the Hair Gallery is a good resource. At least you figure out which site to find the mesh, and whether it's pay/donation/gift and so on. I just wish they had links there, too...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 06:32:06 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 03:45:56 pm »

Yes. Raven. Peggy the mesh! Thank you for showing me that. I used the hair gallery, but must have missed it. @fatedicewolf: If you wouldn't mind reclouring it. I've tried a while ago, and failed in an epic manner. Hair is not my forte, unfortunately.

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: