Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:35:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: More To Life Than This (Chapter Four)  (Read 12582 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2010, 11:05:54 am »

There really is no easy answer as to what Penelope should do. She is 14 years old, lives with an alcoholic mother and several younger siblings, she doesnt have any income and needs her education.
On the other hand she is in a stable relationship, she has had plenty of experience raising children and she has a sensible big sister, plus the babys dad wants to be involved....

My best friend who I have known for nearly 10 years is 21. She had her oldest daughter when she was 15, then had another little girl when she was 17 and now has a beautiful little boy who is nearly 2. And she got married to her childrens dad a year ago. She is a brilliant mum and they give their children everything they need and want.
However, I used to know a girl who had a baby at 16, she couldnt look after it and handed over custody to her mum....

Its not neccessarily the age that matters, its how they can provide for the baby, how mature they are and how dedicated to the childs life they are going to be....

As to what she is going to do...you will find out in the next chapter which will hopefully be done in the next few days... :-)
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2011, 04:30:06 pm »

Interesting story thus far. Though I'm with Katie on how everyone didn't know she was pregnant. Some people don't gain much weight, but pregnancy smacks ya in the face.

Logically speaking, Penelope has the right idea, about adoption, because James is way too immature to accept the gravity of the situation. Saying, "I have a son? Cool" was proof of that. He's a kid and probably thinks you can feed a baby with hugs. However, Penelope, correct as she may be, doesn't have to be such an insensitive B-word about it.

I look forward to reading more chapters.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: