Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:34:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: More To Life Than This (Chapter Four)  (Read 12580 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
shibby559559

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2010, 12:47:37 pm »

So I am doing a new story, I have a brand new laptop so hopefully it wont break on me this time!  Grin

Intro

Calleigh is 16 years old, she has 3 best friends, Draven, Phoenix and Maggie whom she has known since they were in nursery.

Calleighs mum is a dancer at a club who likes to get drunk and party.

Calleigh has 4 siblings. Penelope is 14, she has a boyfriend, James, they have been together for about a year.

Jackoby is 10 and is very quiet and shy.

Faith is 5 and a day dreamer

Mason is 2 and a little monster, he is the baby of the family and likes to run around and make a mess.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 01:46:25 pm by shibby559559 » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 01:44:06 pm »

Just a note, if you're posting new chapter after another, replying to yourself is OK; however, in this case, it's preferred you use the modify button to edit your post, which I have done. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 02:33:40 pm »

oh thanks, i didnt know how to :-)
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 01:41:25 pm »

Chapter One – Life as we knew it

My dad was amazing, I idolised him, he was a fireman and worked long hours but was known in the town for being such a good man, if anybody needed him he was there. He always helped out no matter what the situation was. I loved playing with dad, we danced and hung out and he read me stories. If I fell he was there to pick me up and rub my knees, if I cried he was there to cuddle me and comfort me.

I liked going to nursery, it is where I met my best friends.
I became friends with Maggie first, she let me play with the dolls house with her.

Draven and me played on the xylophone together and made lots of noise and squeeled a lot.

Phoenix cuddled me and stopped people picking on me.

Our roles stayed the same throughout primary school. We always hung out together, Draven lives with his dad, they don’t get along and we have always secretly wondered if Dravens dad treated Draven right….
Phoenix has always been the sensitive one in the group, he is quiet and really only opens up fully to me. He lives with his mum and little brother, Lukas. His dad left a few years ago.
Maggie is the clever one, she likes studying and reading and panics if we have a test at school…

One day mum called me and Penelope to her, she was in the living room, she told me dad had died.

That was exactly how she put it….my dad had died saving an old ladies cat in a fire…..it seems stupid doesn’t it, my dad died saving a cat, he died and the stupid cat lived…..to this day I still hate cats…
Mum changed shortly after that, she began drinking a lot and staying out, that’s when she got pregnant with Faith, then Mason….
How I wish I could go back in time and stop dad saving that stupid cat….

Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 01:50:10 am »

Cool beginning. Can't wait for updates. And yes, it is stupid to die for a retarded cat!

Please? *makes puppy face*
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2010, 12:40:01 pm »

“Mum will you stop it”
“Come on Pen, dance with me”

“Mum your drunk its 3 in the morning” Penelope was almost in tears….

Calleigh came rushing down the stairs….

“Penelope go to bed now, you have school in the morning”
“Im sorry mum” Penelope ran upstairs

“Mum what the hell are you doing, its 3 in the morning, your drunk and your acting ridiculous”

“Calleigh, why cant you be like Penelope…..you too serious” Magenta slurred her words

“Mum please go to bed, its late and I have to be up in the morning for school”
“I don’t like you, your too like your father”

Magenta flopped onto the sofa and instantly fell asleep

“Night mum” Calleigh whispered as she turned the light out and climbed the stairs to bed. Calleigh had learned not to take her mums words to heart, especially when she was drunk. She loved her mum but she wished she wouldn’t act like this, it hurt Calleigh so much.

“Mummmmmmmy” Calleigh jumped awake at the sound of her baby brothers voice
“Mummmmmmy, scared me”

“Can somebody please shut him up” Magenta screamed
Calleigh climbed out of bed and stumbled into Masons room, Mason grinned at the sight of his big sister
“Call, up up” Mason stretched his arms up and Calleigh lifted him out of his crib

“Hey baby, did you have a nightmare?” Calleigh cuddled Mason as he buried his head in her neck

“Aww there there Mason, shall we go wake the others up?”
Mason laughed and shouted “up bed up bed” his way of telling them to get up out of bed.

Calleigh crept into her  little brothers up
“Jakoby, time to get up sweetheart”
“up up up” Mason giggled

“Come on tiger, breakfast time”
“Coming” Jakoby moaned
Next it was Faiths turn to be woken up but when she walked into Faiths room she was nowhere to be seen.

“Faith, where are you” Calleigh called thinking Faith was playing one of her hiding games
“Faith come on, time for breakfast, I might even let you have coco pops for breakfast” Faith loved chocolate cereal, Calleigh only let her have it sometimes though.
“Argh Faith get out” Calleigh heard Penelope scream
Calleigh laughed, knowing Faith would have hid under Penelopes bed, so when Penelope stood up Faith would have grabbed her leg.
“Downstairs in 5 minutes please guys”

Once everyone was sat at the table eating Calleigh could finally go upstairs and get ready for school. Calleigh was very thin for her age but she hardly had time to eat after running round after the little ones.

Next she managed to get Mason to nursery and Faith and Jakoby off to school.

Penelope met up with her boyfriend and went to school with him.

Calleigh was only half an hour late to school which was extremely good for her, Mason usually screamed and wouldn’t let her leave but today he was off playing with his friends before Calleigh had even finished saying bye.

shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 12:41:21 pm »

Calleigh, Draven, Phoenix and Maggie were sat in the park chatting.

Mason was sleeping in his pushchair, Faith was playing in the playground and Jakoby was sat day dreaming nearby.

Call are you ok today, you seem really quiet?” Maggie asked her friend concerned

“Yea im just tired, Penelope woke me up at 3 because mum had come in drunk, then I had to get up at half 6 to get everyone up for school and stuff. Im just getting pretty fed up with it, Mason cried for mum this morning but she wouldn’t get up and told us to shut him up, it just hurts because I had dad growing up, but Mason and Faith don’t have that, Jakoby barely remembers dad and Penelope refuses to talk about him”

“You know if you need us we are here right?” Phoenix smiled

“Yea thanks guys, I don’t know what I would do without you” Calleigh meant every word.

Just then Faith came running over screaming…..
“Calleighhhhhhh” Everyone jumped up
“Faith whats wrong?” Calleigh asked her little sister
“Im hungry” Everyone laughed, relieved

“Guess its time to go, night guys”
Calleigh said bye to her friends and took the kids home for tea…
Mason, Faith and Jakoby sat at the table eating their tea when Calleigh heard Penelope scream…

Calleigh raised upstairs into Penelopes room where Penelope was laid on the bed screaming in pain
“Penelope, pene, whats wrong?”
“Call my stomach hurts so bad, owww”

Calleigh ran down stairs to the phone and phoned an ambulance, after saying where she lived and what was wrong she rang Phoenix

“Phoenix I need you”
“Oh hey Calleigh, whats wrong?”
“its Penelope, shes in agony with her stomach, ive phone an ambulance, they are on their way, mums out again and theres no one to watch the kids.
“I’ll call Draven we’ll be over as soon as possible”
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2010, 02:35:50 pm »

Ruh Roh, the last teenager I heard complain about their stomach...... Love the update, is it just me, or does Calleigh's pajama's look like wonder woman pj's from a distance, now I want wonder woman pj's. lol

shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2010, 11:23:36 am »

haha thanks! yea i well want wonderwoman pjs lol
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 01:45:54 pm »

Calleigh sat next to her sisters hospital bed in shock…..

“Why didn’t you tell me Pene?”
“I was scared Calleigh” Pene hadn’t stopped crying for 5 hours
“What are you going to do?”
“Give him away….”
Calleigh looked over at the tiny baby at the other side of the room. Penelope had found out when she was pregnant a few months ago, she didn’t even tell her boyfriend, she was a frightened little girl. She is only 14 years old….

“Penelope don’t you think you should ring James?” James was Penelopes boyfriend
“He won’t want to know Calleigh” Penelope began to cry again
“Well I am gonna go ring Phoenix and let him know whats going on, then I will ring James.”
Calleigh sat outside and phoned Phoenix to let him know what was going on, he didn’t believe Calleigh at first when she said she was an Auntie. Phoenix and Draven had managed to get the kids to bed and were sat watching tv.  Calleigh knew the kids would be safe.

Calleigh then had to ring James and  let him know that Penelope was in hospital and needed to see him, he said he was on his way to hospital and would be there in an hour.

Calleigh went back inside where Penelope had finally fallen asleep, she was exhausted bless her.

Calleigh walked over to where the baby was, he had woken up and was just staring at the ceiling. He was such a beautiful little thing, he then started to cry, Calleigh looked over at Penelope but she didn’t want to wake her, so she gently lifted the baby out of the crib and had a good look at him, he immediately stopped crying at Calleighs touch. Calleigh looked down at him and smiled

“You are such a beautiful little boy, I’m your auntie Calleigh, your mummy is fast asleep. You have given us quite a shock” Calleigh stood talking to the baby for nearly an hour, Calleigh set him back down just as James walked through the door.”
“What the hell has happened Calleigh?”

“Well it seems your girlfriend has given birth and that little baby is your son” Calleigh didn’t know how James was gonna react
“I have a son? Cool” James laughed
Well that was definitely not what Calleigh was expecting.
“Can I hold him?”
“Yea course you can”

James lifted his son out of the crib and held him close.
“Hes amazing, I cant believe I am a dad” James grinned

“im not keeping him” a voice from the other side of the room said
Calleigh and James slowly turned round to look at Penelope
“Hes my son Penelope, you are not putting him up for adoption” James was nearly crying
“I don’t want him, we are 14, we are not having him! Now get out, GET OUT”

James handed the baby to Calleigh and walked over to the bed

“I will not let you give my baby away, he is my son, I am his dad! I love him! “
“say bye because you will never see him again” Penelope said with tears in her eyes
James looked at Calleigh and walked out, as soon as he stepped foot out of the door he began to cry

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2010, 06:16:43 pm »

Keep the baby!! Penelope is AWFUL.

Find me on moonlight <3
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2010, 10:02:44 am »

Don't keep the baby, dammit, they're only 14!!!

Please? *makes puppy face*
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2010, 11:02:28 am »

well considerring mom is useless in her present condition, I'm rooting for adoption myself.  BUT yes its a big one, maybe this little angel is a gift, something that will bring mom around and the family back together.   Although that would be cliche and boring, Bring on the drama lol.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2010, 03:41:31 pm »

Calleigh should take care of the baby. I don't care if I were 13, 14, or 15 I'd still keep my baby. I could NEVER give away my child. I wont even consider that...

However, Call and the others weren't pre-warned of the baby. How she got away with that one I've yet to figure out...

Find me on moonlight <3
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2010, 12:02:40 pm »

Adoption would probably be for the best but James really wants the baby soooo KEEP IT!

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: