Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 09:48:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Weird neck mark in Late Night  (Read 1849 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
junkies promise

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2010, 11:14:15 pm »

No, I don't mean the weird tattoo vampires have. I got rid of that. But this is kind of strange.

http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/954/screenshot16o.jpg

If you don't know what I'm referencing, I mean the weird stripe-y shadow under his chin. I'm using Aikea's face and body skin replacements... so maybe it's that. I haven't checked any other sims yet (didn't have time), but I'm going to soon. Just to make sure if it's just the vampires it's happening to or if it's the regular sims too.

It's not too much of a problem for me, really, but it's kind of annoying. It doesn't show up when the sim is in the CAS screen, but it's in live mode and when the little head pops up when you're picking actions. It's very dark there. So I dunno what's causing it. Does anyone else have this?

ETA: It shows up *only* on vampires. So maybe it's their skin overlay thing. I guess I'll contact Aikea about it. Still curious to see if anyone else has noticed this though! Also, I've only seen it on male vampires. Not the female ones.

ETA (again): I took all my mods out - including default replacements - it's still there. Hmm... I guess it's the vampire overlay on men? Or am I the only one having this problem?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 05:25:07 am by junkies promise » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: