Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 03:43:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [TS3] A couple mod ideas, no automatic instruments, etc.  (Read 2354 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Whimsy

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2010, 04:33:16 am »

I was wondering if it would be possible to make a mod to stop sims from playing instruments if they didn't already have levels in the skill. I don't necessarily want to stop sims from playing instruments if they're the sims I've designated to play those instruments, but I had a sim visit and spend the night and I spent ten minutes telling her to stop playing the drums...stop playing the piano...stop playing the drums...stop playing the piano...

I guess it could be worked around if I made sure all my band members had their instruments in their inventory, but I don't feel like that should be necessary...also it would stop sims from making fools of themselves in bars.

The second mod I had an idea for is probably impossible, but I thought I would throw it up here anyways. I kept thinking it would be nice if EAxis would implement some kind of ownership system into the game, kind of like locking doors only with objects. I don't know if they would operate the same, but it's worth mentioning, I guess. Specifically, it seems kind of silly that sims go to someone's house and start dicking around on their computer. Or even in a house with several housemates using each others' stuff.

Like I said, I'm guessing this one is impossible, but figured I'd throw it out there anyways.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 05:00:26 am »

Moved to proper section.

Next, could you please list all EPs/SPs you have when requesting mods?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Whimsy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 12:08:47 pm »

Sorry, I have every expansion and stuff pack.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: