Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 05:52:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Warlokk Showerproof skin  (Read 9476 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dadasdasdad

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2010, 06:06:29 pm »

Where I can download Warlokk's mesh for showerproofskin, but for normal body, not bodybuilder? Adult male. Please help me. Give me the link.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 06:46:40 pm »

As an FYI, Warlokk didn't do the Body Builder meshes. That was Marvine and Beosboxboy. You don't need a showerproof custom skin for the normal male bodyshape. Any custom skin tone modified only for colour and not size/shape will automatically be "showerproof" as it is simply just a recolour of the defualt Maxis bodyshape. To that end, I'm not exactly clear on what  you're looking for, since the bodyshapes Warlokk did were all for females, which can be found here. More details would be helpful, like the exact name of the bodyshape you are searching for.

Also, I removed your thread in the Sims 2 Help section asking the same thing. Please do not make duplicate topics across the forum. If you post and discover it's in the wrong spot, just PM a staff member and ask them to move it for you. 

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
dadasdasdad

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 08:05:22 am »

I'm looking for the showerproof mesh for my Sim. When he showers or go to hot tub, his body disappears. I can see only his head. I'm looking for normal body showerproof skin. I downloaded some, but it's not working. His body stills disappears. Is there any mesh for showerproof skin that really helps out? I downloaded the mesh which was in package with my Sim. But, when he showers, he looks like bodybuilder, and when he dressed up again, he looks like normal Sim. I want his body to be normal, not bodybuilder, while showering.Thank you.
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 08:37:30 am »

What that signafies is that the skintone you are using uses a male mesh that you do not have installed, probably a combo skin linked to a female Warlokk mesh and a male bodybuilder mesh. You will need to change his skintone to a default skin. There are several tutorials that lead you through the process. There is one located here in the tutorials section.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 12:23:57 pm »

It might help if we knew what sim you downloaded. What specific skin tone are you having this problem with?

Edit: Also, a floating head can be a syndrome of having more than one default skin replacement in your game, if you're having this problem with "normal" Maxis shape sims.

dadasdasdad

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 02:37:32 pm »

I downloaded from the "All 4 Sims" site. He comes with bodybuilder mesh, but I want to has normal body. I didn't put his bodybuilder mesh in the Downloads folder and he is normal except his body disappears while showering. Everything else is completely right. So, I asked is there some showerproof skin to solve this problem? He is totally normal Sim, i repeat, except he's coming with bodybuilder body, and I want to be normal. He has normal body all the time, except while showering. Then his body disapears. thank you.

He's tan, if I undestood what were you asking.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2010, 02:41:50 pm »

Did you assign a new skintone to him in bodyshop or CAS before playing him? If not, that could be your problem. Also, just telling us the site without actually linking to the sim doesn't help. When asking for fixing something you should always link back to what's not working.

Any skintone based on the normal bodyshape is automatically showerproof, so that won't fix your problem. You actually have to physically assign him a skin tone if you want to use something different than what he was installed with.

dadasdasdad

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2010, 05:34:59 pm »

You actually have to physically assign him a skin tone if you want to use something different than what he was installed with.

Yes, how can I do that?

Is there any tutorial?

This is the Sim I downladed. It's pretty much the same, head is different, but the type is the same. Here: http://www.all4sims.de/board/filebase.php?fileid=3936&lim=105

!!!!!This is for the older than 13 years. Also, I downloaded this archive: http://beosboxboy.blogspot.com/2003/01/emergency-shower-proof-mesh-archive.html and it works only with bodybuilder mesh. As I sad, I want to have normal body while showering.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 07:32:49 am by dadasdasdad » Logged
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2010, 08:24:03 am »

Tutorial: http://theos.chewbakkas.net/tools/sim-surgery-tool.html

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2010, 03:15:39 pm »

When you installed the sim, you didn't install the skintone he came with. This is fine, but when you were in CAS making your family, you didn't assign him a skintone to use. Now, whenever he takes a shower, the game can't find a skintone for him, which gives him floating head syndrome. You can use SimPE to fix this. There's a tutorial here and another one here.

dadasdasdad

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2010, 04:10:37 pm »

Is SimPe safe to use? huh
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2010, 04:34:15 pm »

So long as you're careful, yes, it is. Just follow the tutes Joy linked and you should be fine.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
dadasdasdad

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2010, 04:41:10 pm »

Ok, but joy gave two tutorials, which should I use?

And one more question. If you could give me the link to the latest version of SimPe to download. One that you use and working fine. Sorry for asking so many questions.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2010, 04:46:37 pm »

Use whichever one you like. Both work fine. I gave you two because one might make more sense to you than the other. If both are Greek to you, Google is your friend. "Changing a sim's appearanch using SimPE"

Again, Google is your friend. Google SimPE and you'll find it. When at the page, click Downloads, then "I agree" and you'll be sent to a page with what you need.

dadasdasdad

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2010, 06:40:19 pm »

Thank you very much. I will post for few days what I did. Thanks. I think some things are clear to me now. I guess so. Wink
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: