Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 02:00:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: better cleanup on community lots  (Read 2439 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
blackorchid

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2010, 12:25:21 am »

..hi, i was wondering if anyone knew where i might be able to find a mod that makes employees on community lots clean up better. i noticed that whenever my sim would go on vacation and eat something, NONE of the employees would clean up the plates. i searched here thru squinge's mods and had no luck. anyone know where i can find a mod such as this? thnx in advance.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 05:26:58 pm »

I was wondering if you could use proper words, capital letters and punctuation in your post. Wanna try editing to make it look like it wasn't written by a second grade kid? Because if it was, you aren't supposed to be here, it's thirteen years of age and older.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
blackorchid

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 04:01:40 am »

Actually I was at work when I made this request and didn't have time to do "proper punctuation", but I'm at home NOW and  let me just say this. What the hell does it matter what age I am or how it was written, as long as you were able to understand WHAT was asked. I think maybe YOU whose age needs to be "questioned" Don't come at me with this preschool attitude just because you're some kinda admin on a "gaming site" and THINK you're "all that". I waited all day for a help response and when I finally did get one I get it from some probably fat and depressed person that has a "power hungry" attitude on a gaming site, that I'm pretty sure they're not even getting paid for.

Tell you what tho, I'll look elsewhere for help because I  think it's pretty clear that most of the so called "authority figures" here..beginning with you..have their heads stuck up their asses so far you can't even come on here and ask for help, even though THIS section is what it's supposed to be for. I could have been the ADULT one in this situation and just privated you with what I had to say, but I thought I'd just return the favor and put it HERE and call YOU out like you TRIED to do me. I don't know who pissed in YOUR cereal this morning, but DON'T come at ME with that half assed attitude that you only seem brave enough to only display online..which I guess in YOUR case would be safer because I think in the REAL world someone would have cracked your skull open by now. Now there's all your "punctuation and capital" letters you were looking for. Have a nice day.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 10:06:51 am »

See, capital letters isn't at all difficult!

You're not taking this the adult way. Complaining about site rules or our staff isn't the "adult" way of doing anything. Everything is explained in the rules, and you might need an update on them, if you've read them at all.

The site rules are here. It clearly says "Please familiarise yourself with our rules BEFORE posting" on the forum site, in bold text. I guess you didn't see that, either.

The rules apply to all the members. We've got a lot of members from non-english countries, and also several with reading difficulties. If your post includes proper punctuation, capital letters where they're supposed to be, and understandable grammar, then it's easier for everyone to understand. Chat speak is annoying at best. We're not grammar police, but "no time for proper punctuation" isn't an excuse. It takes maybe a few seconds longer to add capital letters and punctuation, and if you've got the time to post a request in your work time instead of waiting until you get home, you certainly have time to use a few seconds longer on capital letters.

And just so you know, if you still don't care to take the time to read the rules: Flaming the staff is a VERY bad idea.

I, personally, don't want guests in my house who throws shitty complaints about the food, swears at me every five minute for no reason, or wipes dirty hands on the curtains. That's not proper. I don't do things like that when I'm a guest, either. In a forum you're a guest, and as a guest you have to show some manners.

There are more than enough of people who think they can behave like trolls on our forum. But if they don't learn after getting several warnings, they get thrown out. It's as simple as that.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 10:20:54 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 12:06:26 pm »

Actually, the little twit did send me a flaming PM, so I guess she can be banned for acting like a reject from preschool. My personal life has nothing to do with this site, and even if it did, it's going pretty well for me right now, aside from my husband's work injury last week. Posting from work is no excuse for not using the skills you learned in school for written communication. In fact, it's people like you that are so very responsible (and irresponsible in these kinds of cases) for the dumbing down of our society.

"Why should I bother to write/type using proper communication skills? It's only the internet. It's not like it matters, those people aren't important to me." That is the exact attitude that is prevailing in this society, where education doesn't matter and proper communication is thrown by the way side because you're satisfied if someone gets the bare gist of what you're trying to say.

Well, that isn't good enough. In order to help someone, truly help someone in a clear cut and decisive manner, the ideas must be properly presented and outlined in a way that even the dimmest of people, yourself included, Black Orchid, may understand without needing it explained with an expensive diagram.

I may be fat. I may be a stay at home mother with a child who has autism to a degree that is not diagnosed as yet, I may be picky as all hell about how things are presented on a web board so that everyone that speaks the language well or barely at all can understand, but I'm not someone that just threw a mega-bomb tantrum that is going to get your hide banned at this site because I don't take that kind of crap from anyone, in real life or on the net.

No, I don't hide scared in my home. I go out in public while my son is in school and I interact with society in a positive manner that does not include getting my skull crushed or my ass kicked. I make a home for my family and I am damned proud of it. I teach my son at home to communicate the best he can, I set the bar high for him because I know that the rest of the world is going to set it so low that he's not going to learn a thing. It bugs the hell out of me that people like you, that hold down a job and more than likely have a college education, someone that hasn't struggled against the perception of mental delays such as he suffers, can toss off crap like your posts and call it "good enough." You know what? Screw you. And the horse you rode in on. And the hooker that followed. And the doctor that cured you all of the clap. AND the HMO that overcharged you all for the services rendered!! GOOD DAY!!!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: