Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 08:46:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request: Warlokk's Milla J with sexy feet?  (Read 3184 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
IronBeard

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2010, 02:45:31 am »

I recently discovered a very nice replacement for the A size teen top by Bloom and based on a Warlokk body shape, Milla J. I can't think how I missed it before as it is such a lovely creation and I just had to download the adult version too (more skins to make!).
Unfortunately, I cannot find a full body mesh for the original adult version with the same sexy feet, for undies and swimwear and the like. I've scoured the ISA sister site but found nothing, so if anyone knows whether such an item exists, I would be very grateful to know where to get it from.
Thanks.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 07:34:13 pm »

There are no clothing meshes for Milla, the 34Ax34 is used for those.

As for the nude, you can use the Insiminator to switch to naked.
If im correct it uses Warlokk's Milla top and my sexyfeet default bottom replacement(when installed)........i think
But if Milla has her own bottom mesh, it might be on ISA in my section(Warlokk's bodyshape non named series/bottoms with sexyfeet)

I am no longer active on ISA so i could be wrong.  huh
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 07:39:15 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
IronBeard

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 11:11:38 pm »

Yes, thanks for confirming what I suspected Bloom, and the naked state does use the default bottom mesh as you say.

Actually, given the rise in the bust compared to the standard 34A, I'm of the opinion that the 34B default is in most cases more suitable for clothing the MillaJ bodyshape. The only exception would seem to be with undies and swimwear where neither 34A nor 34B full bodies quite cut the mustard.
The best I can come up with so far is to use Warlokk's block feet full body MillaJ and give the textures some kind of foot cover, socks or slippers.

I downloaded (I think one of your meshes) the castaway ages ago, which lends itself to some unique swimwear and, because of that wrap-around top, can easily be used for any A or B top needs.
The only other possibility that occurs to me would be to up-size the teen MillaJ full body, but I will need to pick a few brains before I try that, but that's a question I really ought to raise in the meshing/recoloring forum.

Anyway, thanks for your reply. Have a nice weekend!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: