Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:20:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bridgeport fitness club problem (Solved!)  (Read 2432 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« on: November 14, 2010, 04:57:02 pm »

Hi all. I'm having a problem with the Bridgeport fitness club. Basically, I can't get inside. The elevator is completely dead. First I thought that it might have something to do with your sim's fitness level (mine is on level 3) but I doubt it. It's a public place, after all. Does anyone else have this problem? Dunno
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 06:19:07 am by Sierra » Logged

alesukm

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 03:11:33 pm »

It's not just you, it's not just the fitness club. I had an elevator stuck (somewhere) had to go into edit town and attempt to delete the elevator, message told me that it was occupied by (sim name) went back to the town brought up cheat console(ctrl + shift + c) resetsim (sim name) all was fine after that. Hope this helps and I hope I made myself clear enough.
Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 06:18:40 am »

No, that didn't help but it's solved now, though. I'm not even sure what I did. The club just became playable again but maybe the fact that I downloaded Twallan's overwatch mod helped. Actually the whole Bridgeport is easier to play with that mod, because it reduced the lagginess and the jerkiness so much. Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: