Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:07:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone know what this means  (Read 2672 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
liverbird

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2010, 01:11:11 pm »

Not sure if this is right place, but I keep getting a message pop up saying Three's a crowd for romance.  You'd have to dial it down to make it a regular group.  Do you want to do so?  Does anyone have this appear or know what it means...

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 06:42:40 am »

I haven't gotten that message myself but while trying to solve other problems for the past week, I've stumbled upon that question a lot, in EA forum and elsewhere. For what I've gathered it can be one of three things:

1. Your sim is in a group and is romantically involved one of the group members, thus they want to be alone.

2. Because other sims in town can form groups on their own and while doing so, encouter the "three is crowd" situation with their own romance interest.

3. It's a game glitch.

If anyone knows better answer, then please corret me. Grin 

liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 08:48:27 am »

Ok thanks

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: